Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2007, 12:51 PM   #21
The Trading Goddess
Gift Guru

Whimzykinz is a glorious beacon of lightWhimzykinz is a glorious beacon of lightWhimzykinz is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Thief in the W Shop..

Wow, I can't believe those of you have lost your valued items by just seeing their value in the sell section. I'm sorry for your losses. I have a post on the previous page. I followed through with the "stuck" process. I wanted to add, (since my post) that in my regular email, Ganz sent me an email which stated that "because of the numerous requests for fixing problems that it may take 7 to 10 days to get to my problem. " On my previous post (shown on 2nd page of this thread), I was going to only wait a couple of days to see if they would make the repair and then change my password. Should I wait it out, or change my password now or in a few days?
Whimzkinz
Whimzykinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2007, 01:26 PM   #22
Oreo1987
Gift Guru

oreo1987 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Whimzykinz
Wow, I can't believe those of you have lost your valued items by just seeing their value in the sell section. I'm sorry for your losses. I have a post on the previous page. I followed through with the "stuck" process. I wanted to add, (since my post) that in my regular email, Ganz sent me an email which stated that "because of the numerous requests for fixing problems that it may take 7 to 10 days to get to my problem. " On my previous post (shown on 2nd page of this thread), I was going to only wait a couple of days to see if they would make the repair and then change my password. Should I wait it out, or change my password now or in a few days?
Whimzkinz
You should just go ahead and wait. I've had them fix my stuck items (usually trophies for some reason??) And eventually they do get around to fixing it. I doubt anyone at Ganz would really steal anything from houses anyway - especially with all the other "glitch complaints." They wouldn't want to add that to their list! But I would say you would be safe.
It's just kind of odd that they tell everyone to not tell anyone their passwords.. yet we keep having to give them ours for them to fix things.
I just really wish they would fix this W Shop thing, because it's completely unfair for us to buy these animals (I personally buy the ones I want their PSI's then I LOVE seeing what exclusive I get) and then the item gets taken away because of our curiosity.

View Post Originally Posted by drichar674
But, the fact remains they have so many glitches in their system and continue to have them even when complaints come in. Personally, I'd prefer they tend to the initial problems they've had from day one than to come up with new themes and the like.
I COMPLETELY agree with you!

Last edited by oreo1987; 09-24-2007 at 01:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-24-2007, 01:43 PM   #23
Gifted
DJB1002 is an unknown quantity at this point

i did that also with several items before i knew better
Old 09-24-2007, 02:22 PM   #24
The Trading Goddess
Gift Guru

Whimzykinz is a glorious beacon of lightWhimzykinz is a glorious beacon of lightWhimzykinz is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you Oreo1987 for your input. I'll wait it out. I realize that their is a Ganz department with access to all of our passwords, but none the less, it is still a little disconcerting to make your self a little more visible. It is the time invested in building your own Webkinz world that requires one to be a little more trusting when they have direct access and our permission to view our accounts. It is a great product, I'm sure they'll get it fixed.
Old 09-24-2007, 05:20 PM   #25
Hello, I'm
Gifted

webkinzloverhusky is on a distinguished road

that has to ****! happend to me, too
webkinzloverhusky is offline Female
Old 09-25-2007, 08:01 AM   #26
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

Just wanted to give everyone an update on my stuck item. Hopefully this info. will help someone.
I had a trophy sitting on a pedestal in my room. The trophy was floating outside the room so I moved the pedestal to another part of the room, then logged out. Now the trophy is floating above the space where the pedestal used to be and I cannot move the pedestal at all. When I hit edit, then the pedestal, nothing happens. So now my pedestal is stuck in a place in the room where I can't move it and my trophy is floating. So after a couple days, I found I was able to edit my pedestal so I removed it from the room. The trophy was on the floor where the pedestal used to be but I could not edit it. After a day or so, I put the pedestal back in the room but in a different spot way across the room. The next day, the trophy was on the pedestal! So I guess the lesson learned is if an item was sitting on a pedestal or table, then starts to float outside the room, don't move the pedestal or table. lol lol

Last edited by Luckylion; 09-25-2007 at 02:40 PM..
Luckylion is offline Female
Old 09-25-2007, 09:58 AM   #27
The Trading Goddess
Gift Guru

Luckylion, you just conferned what I had suspected, as well. Hummmm, does this mean I should attempt to restore all items in the original room where the glitch to place (i.e. move the pedestals back in the same room where the books were sitting)? The pedestal that had my virtual trading cards book on it I moved to another room. If I try to put a book on it now, I get a message indicating the pedestal is full. I'll move everything back and see what happens. Thanks again for sharing your observations.
Old 09-25-2007, 10:14 AM   #28
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

it is a glitch that GANZ was aware of. thought it would be fixed by now. sorry that happened to you.
RedBear is offline Female
Old 09-25-2007, 01:21 PM   #29
The Trading Goddess
Gift Guru

Thank you RedBear for your comment and sympathy. To Luckylion, I followed your instructions of placing all the furniture pieces in the same place as was originally set up prior to last Thursday's event. The first log in/log out action--corrected the book floating outside of the room. It took a few more log in/log out actions and a few repositioning of objects and I was finnally able to retrieve my "ghost" book, the missing virtual trading cards book, which by the way is very full. That was the one I was most concerned about. Your advice worked, thank you so much. I submitted a withdrawl for "lost item" request to Ganz and I followed with changing my password. Thanks, again, Whimzykinz
Old 09-25-2007, 02:42 PM   #30
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

Hi Whimzykinz, I am so happy that I was able to help you. So best advice from now on, if something is floating, I won't be moving or touching a thing in that room. lol lol
Luckylion is offline Female
Closed