Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2007, 06:00 PM   #11
littlemeu
Gift Guru

StageMom #1 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Thief in the W Shop..

I'm so sorry that has happened to you too. It happened to my daughter with her pink poodle's convertible. I tried to contact ganz but it was no help.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2007, 07:37 PM   #12
smileydancerxo
Webkinz :)
smileydancerxo is on a distinguished road

omg i did that too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-23-2007, 07:47 PM   #13
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I am sorry this happened to you, I read somewhere that you need to remember the excat date and time you lost your item, and what you were doing, then the Ganz reps might help you. Good luck!
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 09-23-2007, 07:49 PM   #14
David A (L)
Webkinz :)

HollisterChicka is on a distinguished road

omg! i'm teribly sorry that must ****! omg i'm soo not doing that to any of my rares

oops sorry i'm new here didnt know u couldnt say that word. it wasnt a swearing word tho

Last edited by HollisterChicka; 09-23-2007 at 07:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-24-2007, 12:25 AM   #15
Oreo1987
Gift Guru

oreo1987 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Luckylion
Did you have to give someone at Ganz your password to get it unstuck? With all that is happening lately, I think it will just stay stuck if I have to do that. Can they get it unstuck without you giving up your password? Thanks for any info you can provide.
Not as far as I know. Just like someone above you said.. how secure is that if we must give them our password for them to help us, yet they say when something gets stolen, "someone must know your password."???
Old 09-24-2007, 01:01 AM   #16
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

i am sorry, but that happens a lot, remember to never see how much it is worth in the w-shop because it may disappear
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 09-24-2007, 01:40 AM   #17
GrampaNGrama
Gifted
MamaKinz is on a distinguished road

Yes, I agree. Totally. And I hate it when you get a 'canned' response when you spell out your problem to them, every detail you can remember about the problem. Then sometimes, mysteriously, days later the problem is fixed. A strange thing happened tonight and I panicked but I figured a way around the problem. It was with Kinzpost. My kid found two hockey items for me in the curio shop. So he sent them to me by kinzpost. When I opened the letter I could see the package. Then the system knocked me off. When I go back the unopened box was in my dock. OMG... what do I do? So I started to go to 'contact us' but none of their problems seemed to deal with the one I had, so I thought I'd maybe remail the package??? I'd try. I got the box into the kinzpost and it told me the package couldn't be sent because there were items in it. Empty and send. Gosh, how do I do that? Then I thought, maybe if I go into edit mode and move the box from my dock into the room, it will let me open it. Thank goodness that worked. I had just finished reading somewhere on the forum that you shouldn't mail rares to one another because they have disappeared? And I thought these items were gonners when I saw that. But for once, it was a happy ending.
Old 09-24-2007, 07:05 AM   #18
Gift Guru

born_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to all

I agree, LOTS of people are having their items go missing , Im pretty sure not all of these people have had their account broken into. The best thing to do , is just send a report to ganz ( letting them know this is still a big problme)
Old 09-24-2007, 11:53 AM   #19
The Trading Goddess
Gift Guru

Whimzykinz is a glorious beacon of lightWhimzykinz is a glorious beacon of lightWhimzykinz is a glorious beacon of light

Luckylion and to all who have posted in this thread. Your continuos support and advice are really appreciated. I have had a few things stuck and lurking outside of rooms since last
Thursday's transition. After weighing the risks of sharing my password I elected to follow through with the customer support "stuck" section process. I've decided to trust Ganz and their supporting staff to fix my glitches. I have also decided to give them a 48 to 72 hour window to fix it, then at that time I will change my password with the problems fixed or not. Yes, I am a little concerned, but I am going to take a leap of faith on this one that Ganz will make the correction without incident.
Whimzykinz is offline Female
Old 09-24-2007, 12:33 PM   #20
seanbeets
Gifted
seanbeets is on a distinguished road

That happened to me. I put my lion's exclusive throne in the sell window to see how much it was worth. I never hit sell but it disappeared and has never returned.
Closed