Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2007, 02:37 PM   #1
Oreo1987
Gift Guru

oreo1987 will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Thief in the W Shop..

I was possibly going to trade a Rainy Day Window I have, so I put it into my dock. Out of curiosity I did something extremely not smart. I put it into the W shop to see how much it's worth. I then hit remove and didn't think anything else of it. I'm 150% sure I didn't sell it. I'm always paranoid when I do that and so I make sure I hit remove so it doesn't sell. Well, the trade was off so I was going to put it back on my wall today and it was no where to be found in my dock. I looked in my rooms, logged in and out of Webkinz to see if it would come back to my dock - never did show up. I got on here to see what other people were saying about their missing items and read to NOT put it in the sell spot to see how much things are worth, because there's a good chance they will just disappear. Oh how I wish I had known that before.
I've had several items stuck before and I would contact Ganz through Customer Support, so I was hoping there would be a spot like that for Missing Items. Well I looked and this is what I found, which didn't make me very happy because obviously the ONLY way things to come up missing is NOT if someone knows your password. My mom is the only person who knows my password and come on.. her and I are both adults and so that is just out of the question.
Click the image to open in full size.

Does this mean, when they say "If someone has removed or sold an item, it cannot be reinstated" that they know about this problem..? If there is a "remove" button in the W Shop it shouldn't mean to permanently remove the item from your account. If we wanted to do that we would just hit the sell button.

Last edited by oreo1987; 09-23-2007 at 02:42 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2007, 02:39 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Thief in the W Shop..

Ughhh, I did that too, with a go cart.

What was it worth?
Lindsay is offline Female
Old 09-23-2007, 02:40 PM   #3

sHoRtGuY754 is on a distinguished road

well that really stinks i want the rainy day window so bad
Old 09-23-2007, 02:40 PM   #4
russellpup67

omg that really *****! happened to my friend 2, but she didnt try to sell it, and me and my other friend are the only people who know it, and she knows ours, but we would never do that!
Old 09-23-2007, 02:41 PM   #5
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

That's awful, I am so sorry you lost your window. I hope Ganz can help you. How did they help you when you had an item stuck in your room. I have a trophy stuck in my room that I cannot edit to remove. What should I do?
Luckylion is offline Female
Old 09-23-2007, 02:44 PM   #6
Oreo1987
Gift Guru

oreo1987 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Luckylion
That's awful, I am so sorry you lost your window. I hope Ganz can help you. How did they help you when you had an item stuck in your room. I have a trophy stuck in my room that I cannot edit to remove. What should I do?
On the login page click on Customer Support. Then there will be a list of things, and 2nd to the bottom is a "I have something stuck" - click that and you'll know what to do from there.
Old 09-23-2007, 03:38 PM   #7
sleepingbeautypinky
Gifted
Tonya in MI is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm also irritated with their "policy" I placed a 2nd trading card desk in my sons room and got an error that logged me out, when i came back the 2nd desk was gone from the room & the dock. I SAW it disappear quite literaly yet still their answer was "someone must have had your password". Yet even when you report something stuck you must give them YOUR password - how secure is that? I mean if over the phone sales people can steal your credit card when you give it to them - how safe is your password from them?

Tonya
Old 09-23-2007, 04:17 PM   #8
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by oreo1987
On the login page click on Customer Support. Then there will be a list of things, and 2nd to the bottom is a "I have something stuck" - click that and you'll know what to do from there.
Did you have to give someone at Ganz your password to get it unstuck? With all that is happening lately, I think it will just stay stuck if I have to do that. Can they get it unstuck without you giving up your password? Thanks for any info you can provide.
Luckylion is offline Female
Old 09-23-2007, 04:44 PM   #9
Gifted

bcuz_im_awesome is on a distinguished road

That happened to me with a bunch of bowling alleys I was going to sell and accidentally hit the wrong button. I didn't got the kinzcash and they were gone forever.
Old 09-23-2007, 05:43 PM   #10
Gift Guru

shobean94 is a jewel in the roughshobean94 is a jewel in the rough

Ugh that stinks!!!!!!
shobean94 is offline Female
Closed