Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2008, 07:16 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Default Unanswered: They stole my food!

Ganz stole all my food out of my dock! I was trying to solve a recipe and I bought 2,000 KC on the food!! and now I only have 4 kinzcash and can't get it back, and.....URG! is this happening to anyone else? what should I do?
Lefty21 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2008, 09:40 PM   #2
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: They stole my food!

I am not sure,this has been happening,but with all items not just food.I am pretty sure it will come back!!I would call Ganz if it doesnt (1-866-WEBKINZ.)
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 09:47 PM   #3

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

there are 8 threads about this same topic on this page I know you will find your solution in one of them I did.
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 09:51 PM   #4

menacedog will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by a3doglife
there are 8 threads about this same topic on this page I know you will find your solution in one of them I did.
that was kinda rude. This person is in a bad situation and is probably really upset. They dont need to feel bad also.
Did you try clicking the "get items in storage" button all the way at the bottom of your dock? SOmetime when you have a lot of items in your dock, they put them into "storage." so try clicking that button.
menacedog is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 09:53 PM   #5
i love

webkinzfreak011 has disabled reputation

you contact them. they solve your problems!! im dealing with them now, i have so many problems, but they can't solve all of them, but they try to. they=ganz support team.
webkinzfreak011 is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 09:57 PM   #6
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

A tech told me ,one time when my items disappeared to ,delete your cookies and restart your computer. It really worked! I hope it works for you
d8471 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 07:50 AM   #7

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

ok, I will try again hopefully it will be back.
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 09:20 AM   #8
e can all be
Gifted

soccerchaos14 will become famous soon enough

there are many glitches going around in WW. but i'm sure they will be fixed soon. it's also items that are going missing. but i am very sorry for your loss of food. that was also a lot of money gone to. i hope the glitch will be fixed soon.

usually when they take something away from me, i log back on and they usually give me money thatwas worth, half, of what the item was. i don't know if it will work with food. i am very sorry i hope this glitch gets fixed real soon.
soccerchaos14 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 09:09 PM   #9
I ♥ my family

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Here are some other threads on how to help with items missing in your dock. I hope they help.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...g-t428570.html
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...k-t428573.html
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...oto=nextoldest
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/missing-things-dock-t428504.html?p=11658974
nonna72 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 09:14 PM   #10
OW! I'm a
Gift Guru

Azriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

2000kc in food! LOL your dock must've been filled to the brim!

Just watch, karma is going to get me back by taking away my food too. Sorry Lefty21, it really is horrible that you lost all that food. I just think it's incredible you spent that much money on food. I gave up on solving recipe foods because it was getting pretty ridiculous to pay for all that gunk and gak.
Azriel is offline Female
Closed