Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   They cheated me out of my Wakcy Trophy! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/they-cheated-me-out-my-wakcy-639888/)

webkinz00507-17-2010 09:45 AM

They cheated me out of my Wakcy Trophy!

I got 601.5 but that orange thing never came up, the one that says welcome to the club you've hit over 600 blah blah blah. The game ended, I got stuck in please wait, please wait stopped, no trophy. I attempt to get items from storage but I've been stuck in that forever with a please wait! I logged on on a different window and didn't get my trophy. They jipped me!

WI 50ish07-17-2010 09:55 AM

Re: They cheated me out of my Wakcy Trophy!

I am certainly commiserating with you this morning!
This happened on all 3 of my accounts DURING my Level 9 Academy classes. I had to exit to stop the "PLEASE WAIT".
I am so sorry this happened to you; I know this is no real answer to your frustration, but the sooner we move forward, the better we will feel.
The best thing about each of our situations is that we can go for another prize, class, etc...rather than this "PLEASE WAIT" happening during a one time event (Quick Draw winning, Big Button Push, etc...)

I did switch from Firefox to Google Chrome and have not had the "Please Wait" since. May I suggest a cache clearing and/or Internet Explorer as well?
Again, I am sorry this happened to YOU, please try not to be aggravated.
Good Luck not only on your next trophy, but getting your badge as well :thumbup:
Hang in there
:)

swisscheese10107-17-2010 10:49 AM

I had that exact same thing happen to me! I got 600.7 and the "club" announcement didn't show up. So when that game ended, I got a please wait.. after the please wait went away, I looked in the objects section of my dock and there was a trophy!

So maybe your trophy is in you dock and you didn't notice it?

lilhorselover07-17-2010 11:09 AM

Awe, I'm sorry to hear that:(
You can always try getting the 600 mark again, or maybe wait for your trophy to show up
Maybe it's just a quick glitch and it will show up in a little bit (:

webkinz00507-17-2010 11:25 AM

I mean that's true, but I'm still upset/: But you're right... :(

And no, I looked with my other trophies I should have 16 but I don't :( And I was really hoping for like twentyish trophies this year but I won't have time today and tomorrow because of parties going on :(

I waited, and nothing. Oh Ganz, why :( And I know I'm being overly dramatic but I'm very upset :(

live4webkinz07-17-2010 11:36 AM

aww you poor thing. i am so sorry! this would be frusterating and it sounds like it has happened to many people =(

webkinzro07-17-2010 12:36 PM

couple ways on [maybe] how to get it back:

1.Clear cahce
2.Clear browsing history
3.Call ganz [1-800-GANZ or 1-800-WEBKINZ,I forgot sorry.]
Or maybe it will show up

Anways good luck on getting it! :]

sarocks707-17-2010 01:05 PM

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you! It is either a glitch, or you already got a trophy in that game. You can only win 1 trophy per game :)

grannyoso07-17-2010 01:14 PM

I'm so sorry you missed out on the trophy. :( We've all had problems with glitches at times, but that trophy is hard to win and of course you are frustrated. I just barely got it before the end of the week last year. I had pretty well given up hope.