Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2010, 09:11 AM   #31
Did you know? I'm a
Webkinz :)

soccerstar1231 has a spectacular aura aboutsoccerstar1231 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Are these things broken for everyone, or just me?

Alot of these things have happened to me. I hope that Ganz fixes it soon so you won't have anymore trouble.
soccerstar1231 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2010, 12:53 PM   #32
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

i always get the first one;
[quote]
~Every time I go to the wishing well it comes up blank the first time. I have to X the box, go back to Today's Activities and click it again, and then it works.
[\quote]
softballipod is offline Female
Old 06-20-2010, 01:00 PM   #33
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Most of those things happen to me, too. I know a lot of people were having trouble with parties this last week. But when I try to do the quick draw and it does not work, I just go to the newspaper and then try again. The second try always works for me. There have been so many glitch reports about things not working the first time but they never fix any of them.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 06-21-2010, 04:13 PM   #34
KKsMommy
KKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud of

Well, a long time ago, I asked about the glitch at Arte's, and folks here told me that it happens when you dare to ask him about rares & specials when he's done for the day. That, at least, can be avoided by coming here first -- though I don't like not being on speaking terms with Arte!

I haven't seen Dunk the Zingoz in a long time; I wonder if lots of other people had the same problem I had with it -- nothing but the ball would show up. Any of the dart games are likely as not to freeze up on me -- if one of those is the hourly item, I make sure I've done anything else I want to do beforehand, so if I end up having to log off, I don't have to log on again.

It gets so that when you try to log out of WW, and the box comes up asking if you really want to, I want a third choice: yes, no, and no, I just want it to work! It used to be that on many pages, one of the ad slots was for some other section of WW and would take you there if you clicked on it, which was a nice escape if the place you were trying to go was hung up, but now they all either open up pop-up windows or take you to Webkinz Newz or wherever.
KKsMommy is offline Female
Old 06-21-2010, 06:56 PM   #35
I'm moving up!
Gifted

webkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of light

Every single one of them! It is so annoying, those and more. I even have a album with glitch pictures in it. Like now I was just logged out when I clicked on switch room...sigh
webkinzrocks099 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2010, 06:09 PM   #36
Writer in Training
Gift Guru

hamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to behold

I get the wishing well glitch a lot. It is really annoying! Other glitches that happen to me are when ever I go to the kinz post or try to enter a quick draw, nothing happens and I have to go somewhere else in webkinz world and then go back in order for it to work. And when I try to do Dunk the Zingoz I have to log out and back in for it to load.
hamstar is offline Female
Old 06-22-2010, 06:22 PM   #37

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

i get the quickdraw alot
heart891011 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 12:50 PM   #38

Misty -♥- is on a distinguished road

Yes, these happen to me every day!! (Except the party room one)
For the communal contest, my sister was playing Eager Beaver Adventure Park - we passed level 15, but the game froze and she didn't receive her trophy. She was bummed
Misty -♥- is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 12:54 PM   #39
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Your not alone-everyone deals with this stuff. Its quite annoying,
I think EVERYONE agrees with that....
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 02:13 PM   #40

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

These happen to me....
HampsterGiggles is offline Female
Closed

Tags
glitches 'r' us galore!, grrr!, happy glitchster, merry glitch-mess, welcome to webkinz! :(