Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 03:43 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
danusia is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Are these things broken for everyone, or just me?

I have many of these problems and others you didn't mention. Like not being able to do several of the jobs in the Employment office and having to go in and out, in and out, in and out....before I'm allowed to select classes in Kinzville Academy.

I had been using the newest version of Internet Explorer (IE7, I think). Then a computer person told me he had been hearing alot of complaints about IE7 and certain websites. He suggested I download Google Chrome. I did and now when I log into Webkinz from Chrome I don't have those problems. It fixed my issues, maybe it will yours, too.

And now, even though I'm working ok now that I use Chrome, I'm really bothered that IE7 is a problem. A vast majority of people us IE if only because it's the default on most computers. Doesn't Ganz have an obligation to get their product to work on IE? I know Microsoft is responsible for the Internet Explorer product they released and I know they need to release a whole lot of patches to get it to work properly. But I really hope Ganz is working toward patching their own product so that it can work for all IE users.
danusia is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2010, 03:44 PM   #22
Fever32

CardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Geekmama
I have a bunch of recurring errors and was wondering if they happen to everyone else out there, or if it's my computer.

~Every time I go to the wishing well it comes up blank the first time. I have to X the box, go back to Today's Activities and click it again, and then it works.

~Nearly every time I click on a Quickdraw, Webkinz goes to La-la land. I have to log out and log back in.

~Sometimes at the Curio Shop, asking about sales or rare items will make everything freeze up.

~Sometimes when I do a job or a class, when I finish, everything will freeze up or go to an endless "Please Wait. . ." If I log out and come back, I won't be able to do the job or class again, but I won't have the $ for the job, I will have spent the $ for the class, but won't have the credit.

~My friend was finally able to book a party Wednesday, but when we tried to go, none of us could get in. The "go to party" button appeared, but when we clicked it, it would just go away and nothing would happen. If we changed rooms, sometimes it would come back, but we were never able to get into the party.

Obviously that last glitch wasn't just my computer. Has anyone had a party work? Does anyone have problems like the other ones I've had?

Sometimes I really wish Ganz would make stuff like this a priority. I was amazed at how fast they leapt onto fixing some of the beneficial "glitches" or things like being able to make $ buy buying sale items at PJs. Couldn't they be a little faster about fixing stuff that is bad?

Ha! I like the tag I found to use.
Yes, this happens to me!!!

I love the tags, too! LOL
CardnlFanCarly is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 03:58 PM   #23
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

Same glitches for me, too! The wishing well and quick draw have been happening to me for a long time now. I pretty much quit trying on the quick draw. It freezes up and I NEVER win anyway. Not worth the hassle.
joshgrobanfan is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 03:59 PM   #24
. Fun In The Sun! .
Gifted

MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!

Happened to me today and yesterday
~Every time I go to the wishing well it comes up blank the first time. I have to X the box, go back to Today's Activities and click it again, and then it works.

This has happened to me, or it locks in shadow and I have to go to kinzpost and then back to the activities again
~Nearly every time I click on a Quickdraw, Webkinz goes to La-la land. I have to log out and log back in.

Hmm, I haven't tried that yet. But I do get frozen when I try to get there half the time.
~Sometimes at the Curio Shop, asking about sales or rare items will make everything freeze up.

Happened to me, lots of times
~Sometimes when I do a job or a class, when I finish, everything will freeze up or go to an endless "Please Wait. . ." If I log out and come back, I won't be able to do the job or class again, but I won't have the $ for the job, I will have spent the $ for the class, but won't have the credit.

I haven't had a party in a while (all booked up -_- ) but I will see on my next party
~My friend was finally able to book a party Wednesday, but when we tried to go, none of us could get in. The "go to party" button appeared, but when we clicked it, it would just go away and nothing would happen. If we changed rooms, sometimes it would come back, but we were never able to get into the party.

And Jumble berry freezes up for me. I go through the whole game and then I get a ENDLESS please wait.... and have to log of
MyPersian is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 04:18 PM   #25
e call it steampunk
WARRIOR-REDWALL has much to be proud ofWARRIOR-REDWALL has much to be proud ofWARRIOR-REDWALL has much to be proud ofWARRIOR-REDWALL has much to be proud ofWARRIOR-REDWALL has much to be proud of

These happen to me all the time-- ALL the problems. But for the party feature, when one of my BFF's invited me to a party, she said she was there. But it only said one webkinz in the room--- me! And nobody else showed up.
WARRIOR-REDWALL is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 05:19 PM   #26
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

These don't happen to me. Sorry. Try calling GANZ (1-866-WEBKINZ) or try clearing your cache
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 08:23 PM   #27

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

jumble berries has been freezing up too for the last few days. About the same time the wishing well glitch started.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:23 AM   #28
Geekmama is an unknown quantity at this point

Whoa! The wishing well worked on the first try for me both yesterday and today!
Geekmama is offline Female
Old 06-19-2010, 01:44 AM   #29
Tinkerbell52

Tinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
My party worked fine this morning, but I am glitching it. My party reset. I waited another half an hour and grabbed another loot bag, and come back. Lucky me SAdly I could only play balloon dartz because for both parties it was only me
My party missed up also, I even got threw out twice. I would be happy to be your BFF. WW ID Rocstar102. Add me as a friend, we will come to each's parties!
Tinkerbell52 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2010, 08:48 PM   #30
Lil Kinz

mlhah is an unknown quantity at this point

this isn't happening to me at all! the only thing that wrong is when i got to do my job.
mlhah is offline Female
Closed

Tags
glitches 'r' us galore!, grrr!, happy glitchster, merry glitch-mess, welcome to webkinz! :(