Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 03:48 PM   #1
Call me Carly (:
Webkinz :)

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Default Answered: Is there a way to stay logged into WI?

Whenever I 'X' out of WI and wait maybe two minutes or something, if I ever open up a new window or a new tab and go back, I'm always logged off.

Therefore, everytime I open up WI, I have to log back in. It's kind of annoying. I used to be able to just go on WI and I'd be logged in, but now I can't do that anymore. I tried using the 'remember me' check mark box, but it doesn't work.

Any ideas? Thanks!
~ Tinybluesmiley (Blue; Carly)
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Baby_G
Well, here's how I do it:

1. Type in your user.
2. Type your password incorrectly.
3. It will ask you if you forgot your password.
4. It should give you an option on the bottom of where it tells you to try again that says "Keep Me logged In".
5. Click that.

Hoped I helped.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2010, 03:51 PM   #2
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Default Re: Is there a way to stay logged into WI?

That's strange... it only logs me out after over 10 minutes of inactivity. I guess you should try a new Webkinz Login. I use a different one, maybe that's why. You should use the one that lets you use multiple accounts with.

Good luck anyways!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 03:54 PM   #3
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by MarielofRedwall
That's strange... it only logs me out after over 10 minutes of inactivity. I guess you should try a new Webkinz Login. I use a different one, maybe that's why. You should use the one that lets you use multiple accounts with.

Good luck anyways!
She said WI, not WW.

That's strange.
When you sign in, do you get any notice from your browser? (ie, "do you want google chrome to remember this password?") I got that the first time that I logged in, and my password has been saved on here ever since then.
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 03:56 PM   #4
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by MarielofRedwall

Good luck anyways!
I meant WI, now WW. You're talking about WW, right? Thanks, though!
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 04:01 PM   #5

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I have read and tried this -
If you put your pet into a room with a T.V. turn the T.V. on, your pet will stay active and WW will not log you out.
Best to use a room with no further animated objects in it though.
I tried this when waiting for snowflakes this year and it worked. You might try it too and see if it works for you.

OOPS!
Sorry , you meant WI
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 04:02 PM   #6
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

View Post Originally Posted by tinybluesmiley
I meant WI, now WW. You're talking about WW, right? Thanks, though!
Oh whoops, I'm sorry.
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 04:12 PM   #7
wolfyclub

Wolfyclub knows the way
Wolfyclub knows the wayWolfyclub knows the way

If you start on the home page, go straight to the forum, and log in there on the brown bar on the left. It has a box to "remember me". Click that, and you'll be looged in the next time and so on. Works for me.
Wolfyclub is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 04:57 PM   #8
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

If your computer automatically clears all the cookies or you have it set to not accept cookies it will clear it off even if you check the remember me box.

You will probably need to reset your computer's safety schedule or allow it to accept certain cookies.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 05:15 PM   #9
Friends Always!

My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds
My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Wolfyclub
If you start on the home page, go straight to the forum, and log in there on the brown bar on the left. It has a box to "remember me". Click that, and you'll be looged in the next time and so on. Works for me.
This is exactly right. I had the same problems until I started clicking the "remember me" button. After that, I didn't have to sign in again. Do it from the forum page, not the home page. I couldn't get it to work properly from the home page at all.
Old 04-03-2010, 05:20 PM   #10

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

Well if you close your browser like, you quit out of the internet then that means that your browser automatically clears the history and passwords and stuff. that's why it logs you out.
Closed

Tags
mockingjay, pookie rawks!, visit emily & the kinz