Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2008, 05:40 PM   #11
Goldie1963
Gift Guru

Er3Tr2Tr1 has a spectacular aura aboutEr3Tr2Tr1 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Is there a way to REALLY get through to Customer Service? Just another rant.....

I wonder if anyone at Wekinz/Ganz ever checks out these sites? Does anybody here know?
Er3Tr2Tr1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2008, 06:26 PM   #12
PrincessJulieLynn
Gifted

JulieLynn is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Is there a way to REALLY get through to Customer Service? Just another rant.....

Well since there is a topic that says it is requested by Ganz, they must atleast check that topic.

" *** [OFFICIAL] Help Ganz Fix An Error -- Requested by Ganz [OFFICIAL] *** "

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...nz-t59344.html
Old 01-17-2008, 09:23 PM   #13
abitagirl
Gifted

abitagirl is on a distinguished road

I get what you mean, REALLY, I do. I have been playing webkinz since July 7, 2006. At that time, there were basically NO glitches. I'm okay with Webkinz getting more popular (more furry and regular friends to play with). I am NOT however happy with how Ganz is handling this. It seems like they're getting a little cockey and sloppy. They seem to think that everyone will still buy their product, even if it isn't working for some people (maybe they think only a thousand out of millions of people upset is something to proud of). Come to think of it, they only reply to mass problems on their site, not ones happening to thousands of individual people of the webkinz community.

What It comes down to is, they're right! I don't want to stop buying their product, and you probably don't want to either. I think this is going to either take a turn for the worse, or get much better.

My suggestion is that they should spend more money on customer service, and shut down webkinz down for one day, and just fix every glitch they can find! They could call it a Webkinz Reform!

Thanks for looking,
Meaghan

---------- abitagirl added 2 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Er3Tr2Tr1
I wonder if anyone at Wekinz/Ganz ever checks out these sites? Does anybody here know?
That is a really good question, they probably don't! They most likely use WI only when they want publicity or help. Not suggestions!

Last edited by abitagirl; 01-17-2008 at 09:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed