Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2008, 10:26 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

cheerychick is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Unanswered: Is there a way to REALLY get through to Customer Service? Just another rant.....

We have three accounts; thousands of dollars in webkinz, lil kinz, charms, lip gloss, mouse pads proudly displayed at all five computers, and trading cards lying in every nook and cranny of the house. And we probably have a SMALL collection compared to most. Ganz is raking in oodles of money and can't fix the SAME PROBLEMS they repeatedly have? They can't offer some sort of REAL customer service?

Like others, we have NO items on any of our accounts; can't buy anything in the W shop and, as a extra insult, of course, all our poor pets are starving since we have no food and can't buy any to feed them .

The only real way to send anything to Ganz is to fill out the "stuck item" form and make your rant fit into a short phrase. And, then, you get lovely pre-written replies letting you know:

a) you have submitted information that is not a stuck item; and by osmosis, you now have the lovely option of somehow letting us know you have a problem, but if you send us an email to support@webkinz.com, we will send you a standard reply saying go fill out a form on the customer support site (sigh).

b) they will eventually fix it; have patience; they may or may not ever fix it but love us and keep spending your money on us and oh, by the way, read the disclaimer that says webkinz world is NOT guaranteed to actually work; and please don't contact us again since we might actually fix it at some unknown point (probably next year)

c) if something is wrong, chances are nearly 99.9% that it is YOUR fault as the user for blasting your password out to everyone you do and don' t know, which is RARELY the case from what I've read.

Some of our items have been stuck or missing due to being logged out immediately upon opening our gift or purchasing a rare item or winning a trophy, and what's worse, they've been unresolved as long as we have been members (since July 2007). We've played countless games that for months refused to give any kinzcash for your effort even if the screen told you what amount you won. We've made the terrible mistake of mailing rare items to each other that got lost in KinzPost heaven. And their server system gets so bogged down, playing a game to its highest level if it takes more than 10 minutes is TORTURE, b/c sometimes their overloaded system slows it down so much you can run to the bathroom and your guy will still be in the middle of a jump or a ball still bursting. Then out of nowhwere speeds back up or logs you out. Then, what about all the daily activities and rare items they schedule that you can't get to because they are doing more "important maintenance" that doesn't actually fix anything?

AHHHHHHHHhh

Can we start a petition? I'm okay with glitches. I'm not okay with poor and pitiful customer service that tells the customer it is usually the customer's fault, doesn't fix anything or is unreasonably slow and at some point, if enough noise is made, would they fix it if enough people as a group let them know it was a MAJOR issue? Club Penguin NEVER has these problbems (I'm truly sorry to say that; because I like Webkinz much better).

Okay, I feel a bit better; i sent something similar to ganz, but since they don't read our emails, I had to feel like maybe someone would read my rant. Thanks!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2008, 11:15 AM   #2
Lil Kinz
andiejj is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Is there a way to REALLY get through to Customer Service? Just another rant.....

You know what is pathetic??? This company supposedly made 89.8 million last year and have over 600 employees yet they have no customer service for Webkinz. All the problems I had after xmas I left mssg upon mssg, email upon email and the couple times I did get through to CS they basically told me they were not trained to deal with issues/problems with Webkinz??? What???? It took them 2 weeks to finally contact me and I am still recieving these BS generic email from them askin I email them again - what???? Now I just logged on and everything has been wiped out from the account - all food, clothes, furnature. This will def. be the last webkinz we ever buy. Good luck ...but don't hold your breath.
Old 01-17-2008, 11:19 AM   #3
legalcat

Default Re: Is there a way to REALLY get through to Customer Service? Just another rant.....

Hi there..

First of all... have you tried clearing your cachce? A lot of people are having problems with NO items in their dock, its internet explorer problem not really a glitch... (tested by the fact that accounts with NO items work fine when logged in from a different computer or a different browser such as AOL or Netscape, problem is specific to thaty computer and that internet explorer.) Clearing your cache may solve SOME of your problems..

Second... I'm PMing you with a secret >g<

---------- legalcat added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

Oops your new I cant PM you... if you email me at lindapglaw*********** I can share some information with you as to how to get a live human on the phone

Last edited by legalcat; 01-17-2008 at 11:19 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-17-2008, 11:24 AM   #4
sporty4144
Gifted

sporty4144 is on a distinguished road

This is horrible! I've lost many items too!
Try going through Ganz.
http://www.ganz.com/contact/index.html

we called them and eventually got a call back... like a week later.
BUT, no one was home to answer!
We called back and never heard from them since...
Try it... and make sure your home!
Old 01-17-2008, 12:01 PM   #5

Thanks for the notes, y'all! And, yes, we did clear the cache...a few times. And I tried logging in from different computers...all laptops...not sure if that made a difference, since I noted at least one person had trouble on laptops but not their pc; surely that can't have anything to do with anything?

legalcat; i did send you an email...thanks!

We regularly look at webkinz insider but never posted until today. I see that to do anything really cool here; like gift exchange and this pm thing; we have to get our comment level up. So, i'm working on browsing recent posts to see if anyone needs my insight on the 10 things I do know about Webkinz...HEE HEE.
Old 01-17-2008, 12:37 PM   #6
PrincessJulieLynn
Gifted

JulieLynn is on a distinguished road

Ya... I am going to try to take my Webkinz back to the store and say it is defective if Ganz doesn't call me like they said they would, and fix the problems.
Old 01-17-2008, 12:41 PM   #7
legalcat

Most stores will not take a webkinz back even if the tag with the adoption code on it is sealed... there is no way one will take one back when youve already used the adoption code unless you get a store clerk who has been living under a turnip truck and wants to get fired, or a manager who is overly sympathetic...
Old 01-17-2008, 01:04 PM   #8

Awww...don't take your pet back (even if they let you!)... The stuffed animals are adorable even without Webkinz World. And, as far as cute, cuddly stuffed animals go they aren't that expensive either. We have found that they are an amazingly easy and well-loved birthday gift for all those endless birthday parties of kids. One little 5 year old boy carried his all over the pizza place for an hour before his dad asked me what the little blue tag was for (he cut it off and threw it away and I went diving into the trash for it to give it back to him)...so they didn't even know and it was still his favorite gift!!!

Actually, the two stores here will both take them as long as the code hasn't been opened, used and is still attached with a gift receipt. HOWEVER, Ganz, as they were kind enough to email me and let me know officially states the following:

"Webkinz World is "as is" or 'as available'. There are no warranties/guarantees either expressed or implied. Please refer to the User Agreement for full details. "

Of course, having said that, the reason we buy SOOO many is for the prizes; but just send them endless emails and lots of phone calls so they improve customer service instead.
Old 01-17-2008, 01:06 PM   #9
thegrinch &more
Gift Guru

Luvs Webkinz has much to be proud ofLuvs Webkinz has much to be proud ofLuvs Webkinz has much to be proud ofLuvs Webkinz has much to be proud of

I have the real phone number and will be happy to give it to you if you PM me.
Luvs Webkinz is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 03:19 PM   #10
PrincessJulieLynn
Gifted

JulieLynn is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by legalcat
Most stores will not take a webkinz back even if the tag with the adoption code on it is sealed... there is no way one will take one back when youve already used the adoption code unless you get a store clerk who has been living under a turnip truck and wants to get fired, or a manager who is overly sympathetic...
I can be very assertive

---------- JulieLynn added 3 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

I would take it back and get my money back OR exchange it for the same webkinz. Since my last two adoptions were okay... I think another one now would go through ok. I don't care about the stuffed animals (I am over 1 I just like the online game.

If they ever call me I am not hanging up until this is resolved. It's rediculous I have bearly been on webkinz over a week and this was my first pet and I already had so many problems. Their customer service is nonexistant as of now!

---------- JulieLynn added 6 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

Plus I'm cute and good at pouting. That always helps. lololol.

---------- JulieLynn added 73 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

Apparently you don't need to be cute or assertive, you just need a drivers liscense to return something without a reciept.

Last edited by JulieLynn; 01-17-2008 at 03:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed