Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2008, 10:35 PM   #1
Lil Kinz

Bernard'sMomma is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Is there a way to re-print an adoption certificate?

My kids like to hang their adoption certificates on their bedroom walls. When my son adopted his latest (a Cocoa Dinosaur named Ferocious Beast,) I had a printer problem that I didn't notice at first. I had already closed webkinz before I realized the certificate and the pet's bio hadn't printed. The problem is, the print job successfully spooled to the printer, so it was erased from the computer's print queue. But in order to get anything to print, I had to reset the printer by shutting it off, which erased any pending print jobs from the printer's memory. So... does anyone know if there's a way in webkinz world to get to the certificate so I can try to print it again? (I don't really care about the bio, just the certificate.) Thanks!
Bernard'sMomma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2008, 10:39 PM   #2
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Is there a way to re-print an adoption certificate?

Yep! Just go to "My Pets", choose your pet, then click "Certificate" and at the bottom of it you will see "Print"! Click and it's done!
nire1976 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 10:40 PM   #3
WatermelonGal14

Yes I'm pretty sure there is a way. Go to the My Pet's Book find the Pet that you want to print it's certificate out and then you can choose to print out the certtificate. It should be loacted under the protrait!
Old 08-27-2008, 10:40 PM   #4
Lil Kinz

Bernard'sMomma is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you! This will make my son so happy!
Bernard'sMomma is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 10:40 PM   #5
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

By the way "My Pets" can be found in the bottom left hand corner where your pet is or in "Things To Do" on the Left, Pets, Second thing listed!
nire1976 is offline Female
Closed