Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2010, 02:29 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

PichuTux is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Is there a trading post here on WI??

I know it may be the dumbest question EVER, but is there?? I can find trading posts for a lot of games, but not WI... And every other Webkinz Trading post gets no responses... I'm looking for a Toy Tool Belt and am having absolutely no luck in the Trading Room, and I don't know if I should pay real money for it. Having a trading post here would be very useful, so again, I'm wondering if one is here! Thanks in advance for lowering my stupidity level and cluelessness. c:
PichuTux is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2010, 02:34 PM   #2
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Is there a trading post here on WI??

There is a trading section here on WI. It's called The Gift Exchange (or GE). You can't enter the GE unless you apply though.
If you're interested in applying, here's the link to get more information and apply:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/
If you're accepted, you'll become a Gift Trainee, and learn the ropes of the GE. After a little bit, you may be asked to move up to the 'Big GE'. It's in the 'Big GE' that you can ask for anything, and hopefully find some of your dream items.

And don't worry about not knowing about it. It took me almost 2 years to actually know what the GE was. I'd heard of it, but I didn't even really know what it is.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 02:45 PM   #3
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

If the toy tool belt you are looking for is an item from the eStore, then the only way you can get it is buying it with real $. eStore items are not tradeable, postable, sellable...

Otherwise, MeWuvKitties answered the part of the trading post. If you want more info about the Gift Exchange, just ask!

Actual trade talk outside of the GE is forbidden on WI. WI prides itself on honest traders, and the GE is the best way to monitor this....
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 02:48 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

PichuTux is on a distinguished road

OK, Thanks for the help~! But, there are a few things I would like to ask you.
I know I need some more posts before I can join. Just clearing that up. I'm wondering, though, what is the Gift Exchange? Can I not see it because I am not yet in it? Is it another part of the forum? How will the Gift Coaches contact me?? I'm just trying to understand a little more, sorry if I'm a bother~!
PichuTux is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 02:51 PM   #5
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

There are 2 helpful links in my siggy with regards to the Gift Exchange and how to make good posts that count. You have to apply for the Gift Exchange and go through a training process. You cannot see or have access to the Gift Exchange area if you are not a Gifted member. Once you qualify and apply in the link in my siggy, if you are accepted, a Gift Coach contacts you and takes it from there.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 02:54 PM   #6
Gift Guru

MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!

It is totally fine to ask questions! I asked quite a few when I became a Gift Trainee. First off, you need 50 good and helpful posts to enter first. Posting posts like "LOL" or something like that won't be counted. Even if you have more than 50 good and helpful posts, sometimes you won't get accepted. The Gift Exchange, is a section where you can trade, hold giveaways, or chat on the GE DCT (Discussion Chat Thread). Right now, you cannot see it, since you are not a Gift Trainee. But once you get accepted, there will be a new topic in the forum. Your Gift Coach, who teaches you, will contact you by PM's. *edit* If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask. [:

Last edited by Jennielou; 12-23-2010 at 03:05 PM.. Reason: confusing and not accurate
MidnightAurora is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 11:42 PM   #7
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by PichuTux
OK, Thanks for the help~! But, there are a few things I would like to ask you.
I know I need some more posts before I can join. Just clearing that up. I'm wondering, though, what is the Gift Exchange? Can I not see it because I am not yet in it? Is it another part of the forum? How will the Gift Coaches contact me?? I'm just trying to understand a little more, sorry if I'm a bother~!
-Here's a guide on tips to making good posts:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/
-The Gift Exchange is just a big place for people to come around and start 'Gift Exchanges'. You'll see many different links with people's shop. For example, say you wanted an Ambulance exclusive item. You could look around and find several people with them, and you could make an offer and hopefully end up trading and get the items you want.
-And no, you can not see the actual 'Gift Exchange' until you are Gifted. Even when you are a 'Gift Trainee' which is the first step in becoming Gifted, you are limited to only being able to view the 'Training Arena', and not the 'Big GE'
-When you become accepted into the Gift Exchange, you'll become a Gift Trainee and the 'Training Arena or Training Gift Exchange (TGE)' will be unlocked for you. When you get there, you will see a thread. You read the rules (basically just agreeing to follow the rules and work with your Gift Coach), sign it, and a Gift Coach will see your post and tell you they will be your gift coach. Then, from then on, your Gift Coach will send you a PM (Private Message) with details about the GE and eventually you'll be able to start your own Gift Exchange in the Training Arena, and then hopefully eventually you can move up to the 'Big GE'.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Closed