Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2008, 12:09 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

catsewe2 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Is there something wrong with webkinz world?

I'm getting the ugly white screen that's completely blank - sure am glad to know it's not a problem w/my computer, but blast, I was looking forward to WKW time now
Anne
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2008, 12:09 PM   #22
webkinzrfunmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Is it just me or does it seem like there have been a LOT of problems on the Webkinz web-site lately? It seems like since around the beginning of the fall fest one thing or another has been going wrong.......such as WW just deciding to re-set itself in the middle of games, gardening, or anything. It seems like every single day there has been something. I thought maybe it was our computers but I don't think it is since I have read other people having similar problems. But has anyone else problems as often as it seems that I have?

I am really very grateful for this web-site or I would not have a clue about anything!

Thanks so much!

Missy
webkinzrfunmom is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 12:11 PM   #23
Lil Kinz
igrannykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I love you guys. I can't get in either. Now instead of struggling with it, I just log on to WI and find out what's happening. It must be the full October moon with witches, goblins and such that has them tied in nots this month. And thanks for explaining about the paw print that pops up. Mine came and went so fast I couldn't figure out what it was. They have a kind of weird idea about what's inappropriate. "Farmer Kent" Does anyone have any idea what's inappropriate about that?
Old 10-17-2008, 12:11 PM   #24
e had a few naps!

Muddy will become famous soon enough

Ditto here concerning bomber jackets and not being able to log on right now.

Hopefully soon both situations will change

(though I did enjoy the 500KC I got the other day on the WOW-I would not complain if that happened more often -and I guess bomber jackets are not horrible as they do resale well in the WStore )
Muddy is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 12:12 PM   #25
Justmedee is an unknown quantity at this point

Waaaahhhh! I'm with Norann44 on this one... I'd hate to have to get up and do housework! Please come back WW... please, please, please!! (please????!!!)

Justmedee is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 12:13 PM   #26
sf4581
Gift Guru

sf4581 is a name known to allsf4581 is a name known to allsf4581 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by bigtoe
I registered with this website today just so I could know if there is something wrong or if my problem was caused by a software update. I was really thrown off because I was receiving messages that were different than the normal "down for maintence."

I agree - now I have to do housework. Boo!
Wwelcome to WI!!!
sf4581 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 12:19 PM   #27

sammantha101 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

You are so right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank goodness for this site. You all have helped me alot.

Thanks

Sammantha
sammantha101 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 12:19 PM   #28
bryansmom1985

bryansmom1985 will become famous soon enough

i cant get mine to work either. i cant even get the page to come up, says its unavailible.
bryansmom1985 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 12:20 PM   #29
henYouCanLive4ever
Gift Guru

Sunshine Shannon has a spectacular aura aboutSunshine Shannon has a spectacular aura about

I get the log in page but when I click to log in, it goes to a blank white screen. Hmm wonder what is going on.
Sunshine Shannon is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 12:21 PM   #30
I love Paramore&

webkinz_ has disabled reputation

I haven't noticed...
webkinz_ is offline Female
Closed