Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2009, 11:31 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

cupcakegirl714 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Is there a flu bug in WW?

I think everybody`s energy and food is going a lot faster these days! Just this morning all of my Webkinz were sick so I had to do my daily stuff and thankfully that gave me some cash. So my advice is just when you go on Webkinz only stay on one pet and don`t switch unless you know your going to be on that pet for while too.
Hope this helps!!
cupcakegirl714 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2009, 11:31 PM   #12
ow imma...

95cute51 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by :)Anna(:
My American account had all of my webbies with an 80 in all three catagories. They aren't quite sick, but it's taking forever to get them all healthy again...
yeah, mine are dropping rapidly, but only the ones not in bed. guess I need a few more beds then. *sigh.*
95cute51 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 11:31 PM   #13
What is french for

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

Yes! I play a game with one webby when they're all like 10 hppy ect. then all the webbies are sick when I get off the game
maggalina is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 11:34 PM   #14
Justmedee is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with 95cute51 - I wouldn't try to fix them all, wait and see if it comes back on it's own in the next while. If it doesn't, then call Ganz.
Justmedee is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 11:36 PM   #15
Did it!
Gift Guru

JBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guide

All of my accounts are fine. I see many people are experiencing this problem. My guess is it is just some glitch Ganz made and will hopefully be fixed soon so no one has to waste all of there time and money and to heal there pets again, especially if it were to happen again in the future.
JBONE92 is offline Male
Old 02-21-2009, 11:38 PM   #16
VRJDVM is an unknown quantity at this point

I think there is a bug going around! Two of my daughter's webbies have gotten sick since yesterday. It happened to me first yesterday and then today she was playing with her clown fish, and she got done playing a game and all of a sudden he was green in the face and his happiness and health were way down. Dr. Quack fixed him up and then she let him watch TV for awhile and he was good as new !
VRJDVM is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 11:40 PM   #17
♥the outsiders♥

[xo]batman has a spectacular aura about[xo]batman has a spectacular aura about

Yeah when I logged in my blue whale was low on hunger and health. Not quite sick, though. Maybe there is a small glitch going on.
=/
[xo]batman is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 11:53 PM   #18

pndas is an unknown quantity at this point

I had the same problem on my accounts American and Asian and both my kids accounts I signed on to my american account and all the webbies were at 67 to 72 for hunger and in the 80s for happiness and health 45 webbies on my american account I spent about 800 kinzcash on fruit and veggies and that fixed them. The spa trip was a was way more then that to fix them. My kids accounts were a little less to fix them, but to take care of all 4 accounts it took me an hour and a half just to buy the food and get them all fed.
pndas is offline Female
Old 02-22-2009, 12:00 AM   #19
blingbling1234

blingbling1234 is on a distinguished road

I think! Or a glitch.
I haven't been on my account in weeks, maybe a month or so.
When i logged on today, ALL OF MY PETS WHERE AT 0 HUNGER!!
They where around 70 health and 40 happiness.
I don't know what's going on! Webkinz are supposed to stay the same when your away!!

Maybe i will contact GANZ soon and ask whats going on.

---------- blingbling1234 added 4 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

Oh, sorry for double posting (I dont know how to edit posts, i just signed up)
But i bought MANY (like 30) apples and carrots.
That seems to mostly do it, but feeding them their favorite food will do better.
I sent a few to Dr. Quack and he said as always
"Your doing a good job of taking care of your webkinz"
and blaa blaa blaa.
I am sure it's a glitch, i would reccommend calling/contacting GANZ if you are low on kinzcash and are experiencing other difficulty's og getting into the menu and what not.
I spent 200 kc at the least trying to fix them, and i didnt even fix them all!
I fixed about 7 out of all 22.
IT COSTS A LOAD!!
So, i may be contacting GANZ soon as i said in my last post.

Last edited by blingbling1234; 02-22-2009 at 12:00 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
blingbling1234 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2009, 12:04 AM   #20
ants to hug a
Gift Guru

FireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonder

it's over 200kc to fix each pet....
FireBranda is offline Female
Closed