Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2010, 11:51 AM   #1
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Default Answered: Is there anyway I can veiw my first ever post?

Hey everyone,
Not sure if this is in the right section....
but is there anyway I can view my very very first post?
I kind of forgot and I have been curious about it...
I know you can go to "Posts by this user" but it does not
show my first or first 10 posts.
Anyone?
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by cocoabean
Do a search of all open forums and change the dates to 6 months and older... this will work for you since you joined last August, but may not work for everyone.

This is your first post...
Sixth "Dog Days of Summer" Contest Announced: Create a Card For Fluffy - Page 6

moved thread
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2010, 01:06 PM   #2
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Default Re: Is there anyway I can veiw my first ever post?

If you look under the WI banner, and go to my posts, scroll over that and click my posts. When it pops up,go to the last page (beside the page numbers) Then scroll down to the bottom

Edit never mind, it only goes back to a couple of months
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 07-27-2010, 01:39 PM   #3
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

My Posts --> My Threads --> go to your first thread, and look at the first post on it. That should be your first post.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 07-27-2010, 02:40 PM   #4
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

I'm pretty sure you can't see past your last 500 or so...wowewe is correct about threads, but it won't work if your first post wasn't a thread you created.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:17 PM   #5
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

no, you can't
if you ask a staff member they might be able to show you?
softballipod is offline Female
Old 07-27-2010, 10:59 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

peachypeaches is a forum hero
peachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum hero

If you go to Advanced Search, you can search for posts by your username and down near the bottom there is a cutoff date option. Where it says "Find posts from..." you can change the option that says "Any Date" to 6 months, and change where it says "And Newer" to "And Older" and you may be able to see your first post, depending on how many posts you have that are older than 6 months. (I say 6 months because I see you joined in August 09, but there are other options too.)

Oh, and you might want to change the option to show posts rather than threads so you don't have to look through a whole thread to see your own post, unless your first post was making a thread in the "Hi, I'm Joe" section.

Last edited by peachypeaches; 07-27-2010 at 10:59 PM..
Old 07-28-2010, 06:17 AM   #7

kitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

If you want your first psot, you can go to My Threads>> And then go to the first thread you made and your first post should be in that one if your fisrt post was made in the 'Hi, I'm Joe and I'm new here' sction of the forum Hope this helped!

Ty
kitkat20 is offline Male
Old 07-28-2010, 01:11 PM   #8
The Family Business

sweettart170 is the bees knees!sweettart170 is the bees knees!sweettart170 is the bees knees!sweettart170 is the bees knees!sweettart170 is the bees knees!sweettart170 is the bees knees!sweettart170 is the bees knees!

No you can't unless the first post you made was on a thread that you made. At least, I think that is correct.
sweettart170 is offline Female
Old 07-28-2010, 01:29 PM   #9
Banned
staley is on a distinguished road

no, sorry, I don't think so.
Old 07-28-2010, 02:44 PM   #10
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Do a search of all open forums and change the dates to 6 months and older... this will work for you since you joined last August, but may not work for everyone.

This is your first post...
Sixth "Dog Days of Summer" Contest Announced: Create a Card For Fluffy - Page 6

moved thread
cocoabean is offline Female
Closed