Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2011, 03:31 AM   #1
Call me Submerged
Webkinz :)

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Angry Unanswered: Is There any way to watch the Judy moody Video when it is not authorized in you location??

What the topic says...is there a way to watch judy moody (or the hop video) when it is not authorized in your location?? I would really like a hopping bunny...(I found a link and you can still watch it but i cant!)
PLEASE HELP, I AM DESPARATE!!!

p.s I live In Aust

Last edited by Coolgirl27965; 06-16-2011 at 03:38 AM.. Reason: left out something
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2011, 06:32 AM   #2
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: Is There any way to watch the Judy moody Video when it is not authorized in you location??

I would think that is a NO ..... sorry

I have a friend who lives in Australia and one in Canada and they cannot see certain videos either (because they set up the coding in someway as to read your location). It isn't that Ganz is blocking you for the most part ... it is usually the copywriting of the contest sponsors or rules and governing of certain states/countries that prevent this.

There are other videos from US tv stations and such that they cannot watch either. Those companies also use this blocking method.

I would assume the only way to be able to do this would be to actually go to one of the eligible countries and play from there.

You can however get some of the prizes from the Judy Moody video. Some of the items are kinzpostable so a friend could mail them to you or you could pick them up in the trading room. As far as the Hop Bunnies go .. I'm afraid even if you were given a code those will only work for the account they were won on.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2011, 11:30 AM   #3
sourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Is There any way to watch the Judy moody Video when it is not authorized in you location??

-Never mind. (:
sourpatch112 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2011, 01:27 PM   #4

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

If you have a friend or relative in the US that you would trust with your username and password, someone else could get it for you. But you would have to be very, very sure you can trust that person. I have done this for a young friend of ours in Germany with some of the contests that are only available in the US and Canada, but if you're in Canada like we are, it can get pretty annoying to miss out on these events.

The link to the Hop ads did work after they no longer showed up in WW, but the bunny is not available anymore, as it had a time limit as to when you had to adopt it by.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 06-16-2011, 01:29 PM   #5
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

If you use Cloudbrowse for iphone, I think you can
CandiiDucky is offline Female
Old 06-16-2011, 07:35 PM   #6
WackyMomKinz
Gifted

WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine
WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine

I use a free proxy server and make WW think that I have a US location. I have done this for all the promotions that have been US only and have been successful. It does take some computer savvy, so I would not recommend this as a solution for most people. I am also unsure if there are rules regarding the use of proxy servers within WW, I have looked in the TOS but have not found any mention.

As this could be classified as a somewhat cheat around the programing of WW, I am a little reluctant on giving specific details on how to go about this.
Old 06-17-2011, 09:04 AM   #7
22fiette

Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!

I have downloaded a program Hotspot Shield, and I was able to see all the videos that was for US only from Canada. You can try that.
Belle Quesnel is offline Female
Old 06-17-2011, 10:29 PM   #8
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Ok, all people who commented. It doesn't matter anymore. It's just pixels, multi-coloured pixels. I can live without it but I would have really liked it.
Old 06-21-2011, 01:22 AM   #9
Call me Submerged

But what DOES get me is that the very first day the judy moody promo come out I COULD watch the video and claim my prize...but now I can't...thats stupid...
Closed