Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Is there any way to store the Thanksgiving dinner? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/there-any-way-store-thanksgiving-dinner-439560/)

cattails512-13-2008 10:41 PM

Is there any way to store the Thanksgiving dinner?

I don't like things cluttering up my dock. It doesn't go in the fridge and I can't find a storage space that will hold it

Tinkerbella12-13-2008 10:43 PM

Re: Is there any way to store the Thanksgiving dinner?

then i guess not.. sorry for your luck.. eventually it WILL be able to go in the fridge.. just a glitch..

--hope i helped :D

SOSO91012-13-2008 10:43 PM

I Used the cooler from the beach theme. i do not know the exact name but it is yellow and light blue

Jarrah12-13-2008 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cattails5 (Post 11959207)
I don't like things cluttering up my dock. It doesn't go in the fridge and I can't find a storage space that will hold it

It's a decoration not a food so it should go in a storage unit - sometimes it takes Ganz a while to get the programming sorted out.

I'm surprised it goes in the cooler - but if it fits - store it :)

snugglebunny7212-13-2008 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SOSO910 (Post 11959245)
I Used the cooler from the beach theme. i do not know the exact name but it is yellow and light blue

Good to know. I still have mine out since turkey is also commonly a Christmas meal, but I will want to put it away eventually. I use those coolers for all my psfs in one of my storage rooms so it's good to know that I'll be able to store it for next year!

SOSO91012-13-2008 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snugglebunny72 (Post 11959334)
Good to know. I still have mine out since turkey is also commonly a Christmas meal, but I will want to put it away eventually. I use those coolers for all my psfs in one of my storage rooms so it's good to know that I'll be able to store it for next year!

yes, i use the coolers to store all my food items because 1.they are cheap to buy 2.they can hold some food other fridges can not 3.they are small

Melissa3006712-13-2008 11:29 PM

I just have mine on the counter in my diner.

i would be suprised if it goes in the cooler or fridge since it is decoration not food.
it should go in a storage unit though.

Sparkle!12-14-2008 07:43 AM

the turkey dinner is not food, so it cannot go into fridges. but the pumpkin pies and cranberries are. i stored my food in the cortex vorex. i love those storage because they can store a lot of things! hope i helped :)

kellyschrvr12-14-2008 08:41 AM

If you mean that great big turkey we received this year, then that is a decoration... That can't be stored... but the food like the pie and cranberries can store in a fridge:)

SmelzGood8412-14-2008 08:42 AM

Not at the moment... But I do have an aunt whom works for ganz and she said there WILL be a way......