Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 09:01 PM   #1
I Love My
Webkinz :)

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Default Answered: Is there any way to move your webkinz to another account?

Is there any possible way for me to move my webkinz to another one of my accounts?

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by dotdotduck
This is taken from the WW Help Section:

Quote:
If your Webkinz pets are on two separate accounts and you would like them to be on the same account, the accounts must be merged.
It is possible for us to reset your new account if you have started it within the past 30 days. Please be aware that if we do this, you will lose all pets, KinzCash, rooms, and items you have accumulated on your account. Also, if you have entered any feature codes into this account, once the account is reset, the feature codes and all associated prizes will be lost. You will be unable to re-enter the feature codes in your new account. However, you will be able to readopt the pets, using your existing pet codes. This way all your pets can be merged onto the same account.
Try this link also---> http://www.webkinz.com/us_en/faq_account.html
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2009, 09:05 PM   #2
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 
Default Re: Is there any way to move your webkinz to another account?

I have heard that some have been successful with calling Ganz and having pets removed from one account to re-adopt them on another. I don't know the details though - like if you get kc or gifts all over again, although I would think not.

Most people have done this because they have too many pets on one account which could be a cause for their accounts running so slow. That way they haven't lost their pets but they have freed up space on their accounts.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 09:06 PM   #3
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

This is taken from the WW Help Section:

Quote:
If your Webkinz pets are on two separate accounts and you would like them to be on the same account, the accounts must be merged.
It is possible for us to reset your new account if you have started it within the past 30 days. Please be aware that if we do this, you will lose all pets, KinzCash, rooms, and items you have accumulated on your account. Also, if you have entered any feature codes into this account, once the account is reset, the feature codes and all associated prizes will be lost. You will be unable to re-enter the feature codes in your new account. However, you will be able to readopt the pets, using your existing pet codes. This way all your pets can be merged onto the same account.
Try this link also---> http://www.webkinz.com/us_en/faq_account.html
Old 06-19-2009, 09:07 PM   #4
Banned
iluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledge

I've been wondering the same thing. Also if you can convert KC over to a different account that you own. (:
Old 06-19-2009, 09:08 PM   #5
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Oh ok. Because I just adopted 3 new pets today on my newer
account but then realized that my old account was going to expire.
However, I have around 70 webkinz on that account and I don't wish
for it to expire, so I was wondering if I can move one of the ones I
purchased today onto my old account.

- Midnights Bliss
Old 06-19-2009, 09:09 PM   #6
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Midnights Bliss
Oh ok. Because I just adopted 3 new pets today on my newer
account but then realized that my old account was going to expire.
However, I have around 70 webkinz on that account and I don't wish
for it to expire, so I was wondering if I can move one of the ones I
purchased today onto my old account.

- Midnights Bliss
The link I posted up there ^^^
Old 06-19-2009, 09:13 PM   #7
I Love My

Thanks. I still can't seem to figure out how I can do this though.
I don't wanna merge my accounts. I just wanna move two of the pets.

- Midnights Bliss
Old 06-19-2009, 09:14 PM   #8
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by Midnights Bliss
Thanks. I still can't seem to figure out how I can do this though.
I don't wanna merge my accounts. I just wanna move two of the pets.

- Midnights Bliss
Maybe you could call Customer Service and BEG them to transfer over those new ones to your old account? LOL There's no harm in asking...

Anyways, good luck
Old 06-19-2009, 09:15 PM   #9
I Love My

Maybe. I hope I can move them. If I can't my other account will expire.
I guess I can just call Ganz tomorrow. Anyway, Thanks for all the help guys,
I really appreciate it.

- Midnights Bliss
Closed