Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2012, 04:27 PM   #1
e the people...
Webkinz :)

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: Is there any way to figure out if a pet will be the POTM?

I was thinking about adopting another webkinz, but I usually want to see if they will be POTM. Is there any set way to possibly figure out if a pet, say the one I was thinking about adopting, the Pinto, would be POTM? The duck, which was released the same month as the Pinto, is going to be POTM though. Should I adopt the Pinto?

But, now it is an Adventure Park pet... will wait until after February 29 to adopt.

Last edited by MintyPuppy; 02-24-2012 at 08:51 PM..
MintyPuppy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2012, 05:21 PM   #2

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

Default Re: Is there any way to figure out if a pet will be the POTM?

I don't think there's any way to know except a month or two in advance when Ganz starts advertising. I would still adopt the Pinto though, if you really like it. I have one myself and I love her! (Her name is Whirlwind, please don't steal her name!)
dragonkid07 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2012, 06:00 PM   #3
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Unless Ganz announces it there's no other way
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 02-20-2012, 06:03 PM   #4

Fuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellence
Fuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellence

As Dragon kid said, there's no real way to tell that far in advanced.
The farthest month away known to the public is the hedgehog as POTM for April.
The pinto hasn't been the POTM before, so there is a chance or it being picked sometime beyond April.
If you really want the exclusives from adopting a POTM, then you can wait to see if it will be picked in the future, but in the words of Mrs. Birdy, "Otherwise, have fun in Webkinz World."
Fuzythekoala is offline Male
Old 02-21-2012, 09:33 AM   #5
RHRockclimber

RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!

well i don't think that therre is really a way of telling.... you can look at the WI pet of the month thing and adopt early but you want to adopt the pet the same month that it will be the POTM.... i think.....
RHRockclimber is offline Female
Old 02-21-2012, 09:44 AM   #6

traaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guide

I think you should adopt the Pinto. POTM can only be guessed so far (as mentioned above, we know the Duck will be it for March, and the Hedgehog for April), and if you don't adopt the Pinto until it becomes POTM, it could be a very long time to wait! The good news is that if you adopt it and it does become POTM down the road, you will still get to participate in the daily activities for it; the only benefit to adopting a POTM pet during its POTM month is the extra item you get with it.
traaav is offline Male
Old 02-21-2012, 08:26 PM   #7
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Of course there is! In order to see the pet of the month for the next 2 or 3 months, go to webkinzinsider.com and scroll down. On the right side, there will be stuff that says February webkinz March webkinz etc. Scroll down even more and it will tell you the pet of the months for the next two or three months. Good luck!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2012, 08:58 PM   #8

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Considering that there are 4 or 5 (or more?) new pets released every month, the chances of any given one being POTM is not that great, especially once it's several years old. Go ahead and adopt.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-22-2012, 12:52 AM   #9
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

While you can't predict for sure beyond the next couple of months, there are a few things that you can do.

Check our WIKI on the previous POTM's here:
Pet Of The Month - Webkinz Insider Wiki

POTM's do not repeat, so if it's been a POTM already, you're very safe, it won't be again.

Also POTM's tend to be the older pets. Recent pets are much less likely.

Good luck with it!
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 02-22-2012, 09:50 AM   #10
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

There is no possible way to figure out future pet of the month's until Ganz shares.
Pet Of The Month - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Here is a WIKI page for pet of the month. A pet isn't pet of the month twice so if the Pinto has already been the POTM, he won't be again and you should just adopt it when your ready
889wlry is offline Female
Closed

Tags
think outside the [box]