Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2011, 07:03 PM   #1
is a camera using
Webkinz :)

bubbles055 has a spectacular aura aboutbubbles055 has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Is there any benifit for....

is there any benifit for adding more kinzklips?
i already have zumwhere unlocked and 2 or 3 clips unlocked, is their some sort of benifit for adding more klips?
bubbles055 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2011, 07:06 PM   #2
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

Default Re: Is there any benifit for....

If you mean benefit in Zumwhere, then I don't believe so. It's not like with Webkinz when you get a superbed every five Webkinz. Is that what you meant?
SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 08:29 PM   #3
is a camera using

bubbles055 has a spectacular aura aboutbubbles055 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by SophieKinz1999
If you mean benefit in Zumwhere, then I don't believe so. It's not like with Webkinz when you get a superbed every five Webkinz. Is that what you meant?
sorta, like does it increase your chances of finding zums?
bubbles055 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 08:32 PM   #4
megan daisy.

CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!

It gives you 500 kinzcash and increases your chances of finding zums!
CityCat is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 08:34 PM   #5
Mrs. Chatterbox to u

luckypup has a spectacular aura about

I have a couple and it really hasn't help much as far as I could tell.
luckypup is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 08:59 PM   #6

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

i wish i could help you but i have only one online, i have 3 total kinzclips
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 09:01 PM   #7
Happy New Year! 2011

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

I know it increases your chance of finding zums but I have always wondered does getting a zum help except with playing with it?
Pollybear is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 09:56 PM   #8
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

On the old thread by funkyc63 I recall several discussions about this and I think it was stated that there was a slightly better chance of getting the hard to find zums (for me Bratty, Tricky, Zippy) when you have more kinzklips logged into one account.

Personally if the choice was between having multiple on one account and having two accounts collecting zummies I might chose to log them into separate accounts so I could collect towards the zummies prizes versus the prizes from the zum groups. I would (for example) rather have the Rainbow Slide than the Zumbuddy Field Guide from the Bratty Zums or Field Guide Pedestal from the Zippy Zums.

The Zum Sanctuary is gorgeous but in 15 months with multiple klips (when the thread closed) funky still was one zum away from the whole collection which gets you the Sanctuary. We have fewer and have been collecting around as long and we still haven't completed three categories. We are short 5-10 zums out of 48 total on both our accounts. I think having more klips helps but it will take you so long to get the sanctuary that you'd earn more zummie prizes with them spread out over multiple accounts.

Choose which prizes you like best from the item picture gallery and let that choose for you. If you want the group prizes (the Wiki and WI GEV tell you how to earn them). Here are links to the wiki page and funkyc63's old thread. On funkyc63's thread you can see in room pics of most of the prizes if you look for the posts referenced near the end of the first post.
Zums Sighting (Kinzclips) - Webkinz Insider Wiki
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-here-489397/
Old 01-03-2011, 05:04 PM   #9

froggerr is an unknown quantity at this point

i have ten and have not found many zums and it has been a year. so i dont think it is helpping but to find the same zums i already have once a week.
froggerr is offline Male
Closed

Tags
s.m.o.p.h.i.e