Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 01:03 PM   #1
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Default Unanswered: Is there another source for solved recipes?

It's been a while that my son has cooked. I'm looking for the 170 known recipe section (through the recipe tab). Apparently this is closed for repairs.. Next, I searched the recipe section but I found mostly guides for unsolved recipes, food stats and super stove recipes.

I'm looking for the basic recipes. Would someone kindly post a link to a guide for the solved recipes (with images if possible) or is there nothing we can use at the moment?

There used to be a tool we used and liked, he'd select the ingredients he had and it would give him a choice of recipes he could make. Has that been changed since my WI break this summer?

Thanks,
EXO (and her little chef)

>>>This is what we are seeing when trying to use the tab up top in the banner menu.

Quote:
Click the image to open in full size. Webkinz Recipe Cookbook

Click the image to open in full size.
Find all the known Webkinz [COLOR=#0072BC ! important][COLOR=#0072BC ! important]Recipes[/COLOR][/COLOR] in Webkinz World!
We have over 170 verified solved Webkinz secret recipes here in our Webkinz Cookbook! Pictures of each ingredient and appliance are included and you can even test combinations of different ingredients. We have printable Webkinz recipe guides as well!

This section is closed for repairs.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2009, 01:21 PM   #2
Gift Guru

fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible
fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Is there another source for solved recipes?

It is closed - it needed to be updated with the new super secret recipes that were solved and I think they are adding it into the WIKI. In the meantime I do not believe there is anything else here right now to use. Unles you want to trawl the Recipe section forum and look at the posts where it lists out all the History of the secret recipes and that lists ingredients for each. It just does not have the non-secret recipes in that post.
fumble99 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2009, 01:29 PM   #3
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

I've disabled all non-essential scripts due to what happened over the weekend. I have to go through each one to make sure they are completely secure. It may be a few weeks before the section returns.
Justin is offline Male
Old 10-26-2009, 01:35 PM   #4
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by fumble99
It is closed - it needed to be updated with the new super secret recipes that were solved and I think they are adding it into the WIKI. In the meantime I do not believe there is anything else here right now to use. Unles you want to trawl the Recipe section forum and look at the posts where it lists out all the History of the secret recipes and that lists ingredients for each. It just does not have the non-secret recipes in that post.
Aw, my little guy's going to be making a lot of GAK & GUNK until then. I hope that'll be up and running soon. I don't think I'll have time to sift through all the threads to find him those recipes though but it was worth finding out. Thanks for letting me know.

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
I've disabled all non-essential scripts due to what happened over the weekend. I have to go through each one to make sure they are completely secure. It may be a few weeks before the section returns.
Hi Justin - what happened over the weekend?

Last edited by EXOTERIC; 10-26-2009 at 01:35 PM..
Old 10-26-2009, 01:38 PM   #5
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Here's a link to all of the new "Super" recipez: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ecipez-564903/
FIA is offline Female
Old 10-26-2009, 01:42 PM   #6
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Here's a link to all of the new "Super" recipez: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ecipez-564903/
Much thanks FIA - Those look amazing but we can't make those until I know how to make basic recipes with my little guy. Ill have to wait for the repairs to the recipe section.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:50 PM   #7

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

There is a list of some recipes here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...d-them-467904/

MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 10-26-2009, 02:22 PM   #8
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
There is a list of some recipes here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...d-them-467904/

Ooooh that's wonderful Miss G! I'll be sure to do those with my son - it's exactly what I was hoping for. Thanks dear!
Old 10-26-2009, 06:12 PM   #9
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
It's been a while that my son has cooked. I'm looking for the 170 known recipe section (through the recipe tab). Apparently this is closed for repairs.. Next, I searched the recipe section but I found mostly guides for unsolved recipes, food stats and super stove recipes.
Hi, EXOTERIC. Sorry the Recipez tab at the top is not working currently. Just to clarify, the reason the threads in the Recipez Section do not list the ingredients to regular recipes is because we have always had the Recipez page as that resource and it has never been necessary. If we could have known there was a need for those somewhere else, we certainly would have a place for you to look.

However, now that the tab is not working, there are a couple things you can do. The thread MissGnomie posted is perfect for all of the secret recipes, but regular ones would have to be found elsewhere. You can also check this wonderful thread for ingredients to all recipes (although just a bit out-dated):

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-times-338236/

The only thing about that thread is that it was not designed for the purpose of finding the ingredients, but rather how many times each has been used. In order to find the ingredients to a particular recipe, however, just search the page for that recipe's name and it should be listed under all three ingredients. This should work for most recipes.

And although I don't want to have you need to stray from WI, you can also find the information on other websites out there. I know that www.elubin.com has all of them listed, as well as other places, but I don't usually recommend information elsewhere because it can't always be verified.

And most importantly, if you ever have a question about ingredients, just let one of us in the Recipez section know, or post about it there! I know the ingredients to EVERY Webkinz recipe by heart, and I would be more than happy to help you out if you have any questions! We don't wish for this information to be troublesome to find, so we would love to help you get it. Ask me or any of the other frequent Recipez Section members the ingredients to any recipe and you will be sure to get an answer!

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
Much thanks FIA - Those look amazing but we can't make those until I know how to make basic recipes with my little guy. Ill have to wait for the repairs to the recipe section.
A member made a thread exactly for that reason; it should be able to get you through all of the Super Secret recipes:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ecipes-565205/
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 10-27-2009, 01:55 AM   #10
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Here's another website that has all the solved recipes: Unofficial Webkinz Hints, Tips, Information, Recipes. Have fun cooking!
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed