Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 10:03 PM   #1
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

Default Answered: Theories on adopting many pets on multiple accounts

I have 5 WW accounts: 1 Asian, 2 Euro and 2 NA. My main account is one of the NA accounts. It has way too many pets on it because they seem to be slowing down my moving around WW. I have many more pets to adopt but I'm afraid of putting them on that account. I have ideas about decorating rooms that I'd like to try but I'm afraid of adding more rooms to an already full "estate."

So, for those of you who have "several" accounts with many, many pets and many, many rooms how to you handle all of it? What is your theory of placing pets in accounts?

Also, for those of you who have "furnished houses", are all of those rooms on one account?

bk
beekay is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by beekay
All of you have given just about the same answer. After I post my comments, I will choose one post as "best" just in order to close the thread not that it is better than any of the others. You each have spoken to different points.

View Post Originally Posted by ljfyle
If i were you, i would seperate all of your Webkinz and adopt them evenly on each account That way it's fair and your accounts won't expire any time soon. Maybe for your main account, you have too many webkinz and your computer can't keep up with all of the stuff you have in your house
Indeed I do have too many in one room.

View Post Originally Posted by Polarity
That's a good idea that I never thought of! Say you know you want to end up with three accounts. Decide when you get the pets which pet is going on which account. Wish I had known everything I know now when I started WW.

I was going to say that I have just two accounts, but I have rooms decorated on both accounts, and I started my second one after putting over 100 pets on my first account. I was worried about my computer slowing down if I put too many pets on one account, so I started the second one. Sometimes I just do a little bit on my second account and the main stuff on my first account. I have put the figurines and charms and stuff like that all on one account so it won't be too hard to have to go back and forth between accounts doing that.
You're right. I, too, wish I had known everything about WW that I know now when I had started. WW random placement of medium sized rooms with the first 10 adoptions really can hinder the implementation of some of your best ideas.

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
I would spread them all out evenly, because there is a limit to how many rooms and pets that Ganz wants you to have (oddly enough they do not tell us the number!) You can run into issues like having things disappear if you have too many things in your dock, which is terrible! I think having some time and money invested into my asian account is nice, because then I can use it once WW shuts down on my normal accounts. (I'm on the west coast, so it shuts down at 11:00pm, which is too early to quite playing!!!)
I haven't run into the problem of disappearing items.....yet. I hope I never do. I know there is a preferred limit of 100 items in the dock but I didn't know about having a limit of the number of rooms. It makes sense though. My one account has so many rooms that it takes a while to get from on side to the other or from top to bottom of the room map.

View Post Originally Posted by Butterflies
Yes, I would definitely advise spreading over multiple accounts.... I have six : 2 have about thirty pets each, two have about ten and another two have about five-nine thus far.

..... I think also it depends on how densely furnished your rooms are, added to the number of pets, whether you will have a slow-down or not..

I had two many pets in my Halloween room last year combined with costumes and lots of furniture and I could not get into it! I finally got in there by choosing a pet that I knew was there (it took forever) and started moving them out and removing some furniture pieces... whew! it was scary there for a bit, when I couldnt get in there!

Since then, I understood that there is a limit on overcrowding a room... i would imagine that goes for accounts as well. I have also read on here where others have had such a problem.
... so my advice is .... spread them around and have fun!
Yeppers. Some of my rooms are overcrowded: some because I was using the beds that I won to sleep some of my many pets - the beds plus the pets put a strain on the room - some because I have used a room to store extra furniture and furnishings. Guess I'll have to spend more kc to buy more rooms for storage to get more stuff out of my dock.

Thank you, all, for you help.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2009, 11:00 PM   #2
Save Our Planet!
Webkinz :)

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Theories on adopting many pets on multiple accounts

If i were you, i would seperate all of your Webkinz and adopt them evenly on each account That way it's fair and your accounts won't expire any time soon. Maybe for your main account, you have too many webkinz and your computer can't keep up with all of the stuff you have in your house
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 07-10-2009, 11:08 PM   #3
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

That's a good idea that I never thought of! Say you know you want to end up with three accounts. Decide when you get the pets which pet is going on which account. Wish I had known everything I know now when I started WW.

I was going to say that I have just two accounts, but I have rooms decorated on both accounts, and I started my second one after putting over 100 pets on my first account. I was worried about my computer slowing down if I put too many pets on one account, so I started the second one. Sometimes I just do a little bit on my second account and the main stuff on my first account. I have put the figurines and charms and stuff like that all on one account so it won't be too hard to have to go back and forth between accounts doing that.
Polarity is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 01:27 AM   #4
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

I would spread them all out evenly, because there is a limit to how many rooms and pets that Ganz wants you to have (oddly enough they do not tell us the number!) You can run into issues like having things disappear if you have too many things in your dock, which is terrible! I think having some time and money invested into my asian account is nice, because then I can use it once WW shuts down on my normal accounts. (I'm on the west coast, so it shuts down at 11:00pm, which is too early to quite playing!!!)
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 05:23 AM   #5
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Yes, I would definitely advise spreading over multiple accounts.... I have six : 2 have about thirty pets each, two have about ten and another two have about five-nine thus far.

..... I think also it depends on how densely furnished your rooms are, added to the number of pets, whether you will have a slow-down or not..

I had two many pets in my Halloween room last year combined with costumes and lots of furniture and I could not get into it! I finally got in there by choosing a pet that I knew was there (it took forever) and started moving them out and removing some furniture pieces... whew! it was scary there for a bit, when I couldnt get in there!

Since then, I understood that there is a limit on overcrowding a room... i would imagine that goes for accounts as well. I have also read on here where others have had such a problem.
Butterflies is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 08:34 PM   #6
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

All of you have given just about the same answer. After I post my comments, I will choose one post as "best" just in order to close the thread not that it is better than any of the others. You each have spoken to different points.

Indeed I do have too many in one room.

View Post Originally Posted by Polarity

You're right. I, too, wish I had known everything about WW that I know now when I had started. WW random placement of medium sized rooms with the first 10 adoptions really can hinder the implementation of some of your best ideas.

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
I haven't run into the problem of disappearing items.....yet. I hope I never do. I know there is a preferred limit of 100 items in the dock but I didn't know about having a limit of the number of rooms. It makes sense though. My one account has so many rooms that it takes a while to get from on side to the other or from top to bottom of the room map.

View Post Originally Posted by Butterflies

Yeppers. Some of my rooms are overcrowded: some because I was using the beds that I won to sleep some of my many pets - the beds plus the pets put a strain on the room - some because I have used a room to store extra furniture and furnishings. Guess I'll have to spend more kc to buy more rooms for storage to get more stuff out of my dock.

Thank you, all, for you help.

Last edited by beekay; 07-11-2009 at 08:35 PM.. Reason: .
beekay is offline Female
Closed