Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2008, 10:06 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
cheekeemonki is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: THANKSGIVING BASKET

I tried to open the basket but it comes up with an error (a misspelled error message)

Can not find any rules to careate gift

any suggestions?
cheekeemonki is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2008, 10:10 AM   #2
Gifted

NVAMMOM will become famous soon enough

Default Re: THANKSGIVING BASKET

sorry, I just posted this same thread. This happened to me too. Don't know what to do...
NVAMMOM is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 10:12 AM   #3
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

It happened to me as well, hopefully it will be fixed soon, what a bummer! So excited to have gotten it and then can't open it
reya is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 10:13 AM   #4
Kinzie2008
Gifted

Kinzie2008 has a brilliant futureKinzie2008 has a brilliant futureKinzie2008 has a brilliant futureKinzie2008 has a brilliant futureKinzie2008 has a brilliant future

Same here. I tried logging out and back in but no change.

Kinzie
Kinzie2008 is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 10:19 AM   #5
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

I don't have a Asian account, but i hope it doesn't happen to me tommorrow! You should contact GANZ. You should also tell a founder here on WI.
Hope this helps!
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 10:21 AM   #6
Gift Guru

klock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roostklock101 rules the roost

Thats good to know Kinzie. Thanks for letting us know you tried that. That was my dd's suggestion but I thought I would come here first to see what everyone else is saying. Darn Ganz. Oh well.
klock101 is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 10:22 AM   #7
We want a giraffe

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

Here's my error message when I try to open my Thanksgiving basket...

Ok, my picture didn't work. I'll try again.
Old 11-26-2008, 10:22 AM   #8
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Leave it to Ganz to Pull a HALF job Jimmy!
LOL They give us the gift, BUT it's DUCT-TAPED shut
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 10:23 AM   #9
tkaboni
Gift Guru

tkaboni will become famous soon enough

I was able to open my thanksgiving basket
tkaboni is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 10:24 AM   #10
Diabetes Awareness