Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2008, 10:29 AM   #1
10cek
Webkinz :)

11cek is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: Testcolour4??

Well its the first day of July and when i adopted my Cheeky Monkey Chester,he said his best freind was testcolour4. What does it mean? has this happened to anyone else? Please help me me and Chester want to fin out.

Pic will be up in a second
11cek is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2008, 10:31 AM   #2
WebkinzGanz101

Default Re: Testcolour4??

It has happened to me before, too. I don't understand, either. I think it might be a username from someone else. I tried adding them and no one answered so I don't have a clue who it could be. Because usually they are other webkinz they are friends with.
Old 07-01-2008, 10:33 AM   #3
Shaylin2003
Gift Guru

NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!

On the back of each tag above the discription of what it is (such as cheeky monkey) is a code (HM080). Once you adopt a new pet and it says that your best friend is test color xxx it means that it is a new release pet. Once the test color pet is released your bio for your pet will change and it will state which pet it is. Hope I helped explain.
Old 07-01-2008, 10:36 AM   #4
nickjonas7

testcolor4 is not a username it is a test they do on the webkinz and if that come up it might means something else. webkinz does test all the time on the webkinz and when they do a stan on yours they will correct it. try to contact them and tell them your problem cause it has hapen to me so i did so reshearch and this is what it says and then it changed on my webkinz acount

<3 tessa
Old 07-01-2008, 10:43 AM   #5
10cek

11cek is on a distinguished road

heres the pic.

Click the image to open in full size.
11cek is offline Male
Old 07-01-2008, 10:49 AM   #6
Tecytoc2142

its a new pet that hasent come out yet when it comes out your bio will change
Old 07-01-2008, 11:18 AM   #7

justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!

I had the same thing happen to me. 3 of the pets I adopted said they were friends with testcolour3.
justinsbabe5000 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 02:22 PM   #8
kdog is an unknown quantity at this point

Ohhh that is interesting to know. We have had a lot come up with testcolor. Thanks for the info.
kdog is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 07:39 PM   #9
WebkinzGanz101

How do you know it's not a username NICKJONAS7?

---------- WebkinzGanz101 added 1 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

Good Luck finding help! I hope you figure it out!

Last edited by WebkinzGanz101; 07-01-2008 at 07:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed