Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 11:15 AM   #21

drichar674 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Temporary help for getting kicked out

View Post Originally Posted by shellbell
I can't fix the problem of getting kicked out, but I noticed something that will help me, and hopefully some of you, work around it. If we're lucky Ganz can fix this problem all together and this won't be necessary for long.

My problem is that my screen resets all the time. If I'm in the middle of a game, I get kicked out and lose my money. I've been kicked out of the star search and did not get my solar boots (they were just coming up on screen when I got kicked out). I basically get kicked out of my room, arcade, clubhouse, academy, etc........

This has resulted in losing a lot of money and a lot of frustration.

Here's the deal: I started paying attention to the clock and found out that my screen is reseting exactly every 10 minutes, starting on the hour...12:00, 12:10, 12:20, 12:30 and so on. Please see if this is happening to you too.

How I work around it: Don't start a game, class, star search, etc. until right after it resets. If it's 12:08, wait 2 minutes.
If you're in an arcade game that lasts more than 10 minutes, quick "X" out before the next reset hits so you don't lose that money.

I understand that the situation may be different for a lot of you, but it may be worth it to check. I know several other people noted that they are reseting every 10 minutes.

Please don't tell me to clear my cache or change my browser as these things don't help. I've exhausted all my energy on the problem and came to realize that some people are just lucky and don't have the problem. Those of you that are having the problem (and that's MANY) know what I'm talking about.

I hope this helps so you don't lose as much money on games, fail classes, or get fired from the employment office anymore!!
Thanks so much for the advice. I'm going to try it out and see if it works for me. What do you do if your in a tournament where you can't see the time though? It's good to know, I'm not alone with all the "glitches". The only good thing about it is since these recent "glitches" when I win a tournament, I get paid for winning. I haven't been getting paid for winning tournaments for over a year now and now (if I can stay on and win) I get my winning kc. Woo Hoo!
drichar674 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2008, 11:21 AM   #22
omd00
Webkinz :)

montana mom is just really nicemontana mom is just really nice

Yes, this started happening to me two days ago. Has this happened to you since the Halloween items returned? I can't think of anything I have done differently the last two days except I did change my password because I got hacked. I'm going to test out my old password for a few hours and see if the problem goes away again.???
montana mom is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 08:17 PM   #23
We want a giraffe
Webkinz :)

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by drichar674
Thanks so much for the advice. I'm going to try it out and see if it works for me. What do you do if your in a tournament where you can't see the time though? It's good to know, I'm not alone with all the "glitches". The only good thing about it is since these recent "glitches" when I win a tournament, I get paid for winning. I haven't been getting paid for winning tournaments for over a year now and now (if I can stay on and win) I get my winning kc. Woo Hoo!
I go by my computer clock if my webkinz clock isn't on the screen. I haven't done too well in any tournament games that last more than a few minutes. I even feel embarrassed sometimes like when I get kicked out of Zingoz Pop on level 2 and lose. It's not that I'm bad at it, it's that I got kicked out! I've been staying away from games that take too long on the tournament. I guess only the people without these problems get to win them for now.

---------- shellbell added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by montana mom
Yes, this started happening to me two days ago. Has this happened to you since the Halloween items returned? I can't think of anything I have done differently the last two days except I did change my password because I got hacked. I'm going to test out my old password for a few hours and see if the problem goes away again.???
I don't know why this just started for you. That's very interesting. Let us know what happens. I've been having the problem since Oct. 1.

---------- shellbell added 338 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

FYI :
It's happening very regularly for me again today and it's on the 10 minute cycle ending in 8.

10:08, 10:18, 10:28, 10:38... I've been reset consistently every 10 minutes.

Last edited by shellbell; 10-12-2008 at 08:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed