Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2008, 11:24 AM   #11
happy holidays(:
Webkinz :)

swags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Temporary help for getting kicked out

Thank you for the help. Ganz really needs to fix this.
swags22 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2008, 11:32 AM   #12
winx123

smartie140 is a jewel in the roughsmartie140 is a jewel in the rough

I occasionally have that problem but mostly(especially today) im having major issues even getting on the site....im guessing because its a buisier time of the day,but its so frustrating. I managed to do 'todays activities' and the 'wheel of wishes' and then the darned 'please wait' appeared at the bottom left of the screen(which means i have to log off as it just freezes the whole screen).
smartie140 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 04:38 PM   #13
We want a giraffe

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by fluffrnuttr
fluffrnuttr has noticed and AGREES with what you said---has been using this method for a while now....

We even named our newest pet---"Glitch"....after all the current excuses from webkinz....lol.

"Glitch" says "GREAT job explaining how to answer current problems...now, if only you could fix the budget and other things....too....we would make you the president...lol"

(seriously, you are terrific at explaining things....you should be REALLY proud of yourself!!)
Thank you fluffrnuttr. I like you already!
Old 10-11-2008, 04:43 PM   #14
ohai
Gifted

wanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Thanks for that helpful information!!
You have some good strategies!!!
♥wanda
wanda259 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 04:45 PM   #15
We want a giraffe

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by froggymom617
I cannot even get the log in screen to come up. I have used IE and Firefox so I switched to AOL. With AOL I can get logged in but only have a green screen. I have not had the problem of getting kicked out of games every 10 minutes like some do I just can't even start things or even get into WW sometimes. Once I am in I make the most of it. Thanks for the tip on watching the time, though, because I am sure that it will happen soon enough.
I'm sorry you're having a hard time logging in. I've heard that's happening to several people too. It sounds like you're trying everything you can think of. I always get in, but it just takes longer than usual. The one day I couldn't get into anything was Oct.1 after the infamous updates. Then after I cleared my cache I could get into it fine, but just get kicked out of my activities all the time.
Old 10-11-2008, 04:51 PM   #16
jw5346
Gifted

jw5436 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by froggymom617
I cannot even get the log in screen to come up. I have used IE and Firefox so I switched to AOL. With AOL I can get logged in but only have a green screen. I have not had the problem of getting kicked out of games every 10 minutes like some do I just can't even start things or even get into WW sometimes. Once I am in I make the most of it. Thanks for the tip on watching the time, though, because I am sure that it will happen soon enough.
I've had this problem in the past at times too. one time I had the down for service sign for four days. what I finally did was instead of using my desk top shortcut, I used a search engine and typed in Webkinz. Then I used one of the links that popped up . When I found one that worked, I added that one to my desl top and deleted the old one. Sounds weird, but it's worked on more than one occasion. Good luck!
jw5436 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 10:06 PM   #17
r-jay is on a distinguished road

thanks for the info....i don't get kicked out as much as you do but i have lost trophies and lots of kinz cash and failed in jobs...i allways hope that my trophy is in my dock but no such luck....thanks for your help....
Old 10-11-2008, 11:56 PM   #18
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

OMG I am SO tired of the 10 minute refresh....just doing anything and boom, blue screen. Can't just do anything ! Thanks for the timing tips, but you can't always watch for that or shouldnt have to. UGH!!!!!
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 07:55 AM   #19
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

thanks for the tip...unfortunately it doesn't work for me. There seems to be no pattern for my resetting. Sometimes it happens within the first few minutes of me logging on, and then resets sporadically after that. I can go for 20 minutes with nothing and then...reset. It gets frustrating since I can't predict or control. It is good to know that it isn't just my computer, that once again Ganz is having issues. I hope we all get this taken care of soon!!
Old 10-12-2008, 11:03 AM   #20
Lil Kinz
penguinlilac is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Temporary help for getting kicked out

I've been having the same problem the last couple of weeks on both of my accounts. Also 3 of my nieces and a nephew of mine has been having problems with theirs as well. Sometimes it can be a while before it reloads other times almost right away. It's aggravating since I don't have daily access to the net! I come over to my sister's on the weekend and do stuff on my accounts. Plus my nieces and nephew's accounts to help them out.
Closed