Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2008, 10:56 PM   #1
We want a giraffe
Webkinz :)

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

Wink Unanswered: Temporary help for getting kicked out

I can't fix the problem of getting kicked out, but I noticed something that will help me, and hopefully some of you, work around it. If we're lucky Ganz can fix this problem all together and this won't be necessary for long.

My problem is that my screen resets all the time. If I'm in the middle of a game, I get kicked out and lose my money. I've been kicked out of the star search and did not get my solar boots (they were just coming up on screen when I got kicked out). I basically get kicked out of my room, arcade, clubhouse, academy, etc........

This has resulted in losing a lot of money and a lot of frustration.

Here's the deal: I started paying attention to the clock and found out that my screen is reseting exactly every 10 minutes, starting on the hour...12:00, 12:10, 12:20, 12:30 and so on. Please see if this is happening to you too.

How I work around it: Don't start a game, class, star search, etc. until right after it resets. If it's 12:08, wait 2 minutes.
If you're in an arcade game that lasts more than 10 minutes, quick "X" out before the next reset hits so you don't lose that money.

I understand that the situation may be different for a lot of you, but it may be worth it to check. I know several other people noted that they are reseting every 10 minutes.

Please don't tell me to clear my cache or change my browser as these things don't help. I've exhausted all my energy on the problem and came to realize that some people are just lucky and don't have the problem. Those of you that are having the problem (and that's MANY) know what I'm talking about.

I hope this helps so you don't lose as much money on games, fail classes, or get fired from the employment office anymore!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2008, 11:01 PM   #2

tink my doxen is a jewel in the roughtink my doxen is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Temporary help for getting kicked out

Thx, for all the helpful info! i no this has happened to me enough that i lost wel over 2000 kc already! but also around 5 is a good time to do all the stuff you want i never get kicked off then!
tink my doxen is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 11:11 PM   #3

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

The other day I noticed that my WW would reset and always about 10 or 11 after the hour. I lost a ton of KC with this glitch. Then I just waited and started a game or something at 15 after the hour. Then about 5 after the next hour I got out of whatever I was doing, so I wouldn't lose any more KC. I didn't have the glitch today.

Jazzykinz :rdr:
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 11:36 PM   #4
HRS-saveAbunnyLife

hazelcorey is on a distinguished road

I noticed that I get kicked out when the KinzTime clock gets out of sync with real time. For instance, the Kinz Time will say "10:23", but it is actually 10:57. Of course, I can't always see the clock when I get kicked out of an arcade game, but if I am out of sync I don't start a new game that I expect to take a while.

I was on Level 28 of Zingos Bounce awaiting tons of KC when I was kicked out the other day. Sigh.
Old 10-11-2008, 08:28 AM   #5
Yo mama's a

Lydiebug24 has a spectacular aura about

Thankyou for this help! Now getting into webkinz world is my problem, but if I do get in I will remember your advice.
Lydiebug24 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 08:41 AM   #6
misssurfergirl

misssurfergirl is on a distinguished road

Wow! I'm really sorry that's happening to you! I haven't gotten it. Just loading issues for me. But thanks for the great tips! It'll be really helpful for those with your problem.
misssurfergirl is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 09:29 AM   #7
We want a giraffe

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by hazelcorey
I noticed that I get kicked out when the KinzTime clock gets out of sync with real time. For instance, the Kinz Time will say "10:23", but it is actually 10:57. Of course, I can't always see the clock when I get kicked out of an arcade game, but if I am out of sync I don't start a new game that I expect to take a while.

I was on Level 28 of Zingos Bounce awaiting tons of KC when I was kicked out the other day. Sigh.
You can synch your computer's clock with KT. My computer clock is always on the lower right corner and I've learned to check that when I don't have KT on the screen.

Also...
When I noted the 10 minute reset cycle above, it was based on several times of logging in and out of my 2 accounts. Every time, it would reset on that specific cycle. Today it's not happening exactly the same. It reminds me of the falling leaves when everyone seemed to be on a different cycle and some of us did not have a pattern at all.
Old 10-11-2008, 09:31 AM   #8
weevie97

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

i hate that when i get thrown out of the clubhouse
mantateelover is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 09:51 AM   #9

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

fluffrnuttr has noticed and AGREES with what you said---has been using this method for a while now....

We even named our newest pet---"Glitch"....after all the current excuses from webkinz....lol.

"Glitch" says "GREAT job explaining how to answer current problems...now, if only you could fix the budget and other things....too....we would make you the president...lol"

(seriously, you are terrific at explaining things....you should be REALLY proud of yourself!!)
Old 10-11-2008, 09:54 AM   #10
froggymom617 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Lydiebug24
Thankyou for this help! Now getting into webkinz world is my problem, but if I do get in I will remember your advice.
I cannot even get the log in screen to come up. I have used IE and Firefox so I switched to AOL. With AOL I can get logged in but only have a green screen. I have not had the problem of getting kicked out of games every 10 minutes like some do I just can't even start things or even get into WW sometimes. Once I am in I make the most of it. Thanks for the tip on watching the time, though, because I am sure that it will happen soon enough.
froggymom617 is offline Female
Closed