Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2009, 11:54 AM   #1
Call me Summer!
Webkinz :)

SummerLovin' is a name known to allSummerLovin' is a name known to allSummerLovin' is a name known to all

Default Answered: Templates?

Hey guys, So i have a drawing shop and I told them I was using templates, and now everybody is yelling at me because I did! I thought it was ok! nd they are yelling at me because I didn't give credit to the owner and I don't even know who the owner is. I got them off google. So is using templates OK?
SummerLovin' is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Meow Face
As long as a mod says it ok you should be fine. Some people don't like their work being used at all but will usually say so next to their image. As long as you are giving credit to the original artist it should be ok. In the future perhaps contact the artist if you can and ask them if you use their artwork, slightly modified for your forum profile page.

I would think most artists would be fine with this as long as you are not out promoting it as your work. You may also want to start using images that you are sure can be used freely. You should be able to google something like that.

If anyone is saying anything rude to report them. If you are breaking a rule a mod will let you know, it is not their place to say mean things to you. They can report the "problem" to a mod who will work things out.

Hope everything works out ok.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2009, 02:24 PM   #2
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Templates?

Explain to me what templates are then I'll share my opinion [Sorry, I have no clue what templates are, LOL]
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2009, 02:33 PM   #3
Call me Summer!

SummerLovin' is a name known to allSummerLovin' is a name known to allSummerLovin' is a name known to all

Templates are pictures that you waint over on paint then delete the picture and people think I'm a burden for doingthat
Old 06-10-2009, 02:34 PM   #4

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

I'm not sure what that means but if they are saying rude thing talk to a mod
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Old 06-10-2009, 02:35 PM   #5
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by SummerLovin'
Templates are pictures that you waint over on paint then delete the picture and people think I'm a burden for doingthat
Oh. Well, I'm not sure about copyright issues, but I don't think it's wrong. And if what you say is true, they shouldn't be yelling at you for that. It isn't your problem, if they didn't appreciate what you WORKED ON and PUT YOUR TIME IN TO then they should just say thank you and leave.

Report those people.

Hope this is fixex, xoxo
Lauren
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2009, 03:17 PM   #6
SasuSaku <3

SasuSaku14 is a splendid one to beholdSasuSaku14 is a splendid one to beholdSasuSaku14 is a splendid one to beholdSasuSaku14 is a splendid one to behold

Omigosh, I do the same thing. Like the one in my siggy(credit to original artist). I opened a shop in the wrong place, and somone came saying I stole the pictures, even though I gave credit to the artists on the first post. I'm sorry that's happening to you. If they keep it up, REPORT THEM.
SasuSaku14 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2009, 03:21 PM   #7
Call me Summer!

Thanks or I could call God. I put his number in my siggie!
Old 06-10-2009, 03:23 PM   #8
I'm just a

cyress10 is a glorious beacon of lightcyress10 is a glorious beacon of lightcyress10 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm really not sure... sorry.
Old 06-10-2009, 03:25 PM   #9
SasuSaku <3

SasuSaku14 is a splendid one to beholdSasuSaku14 is a splendid one to beholdSasuSaku14 is a splendid one to beholdSasuSaku14 is a splendid one to behold

Well, Summer, maybe you should. If they keep it up, that is.
SasuSaku14 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2009, 03:51 PM   #10
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by SummerLovin'
Hey guys, So i have a drawing shop and I told them I was using templates, and now everybody is yelling at me because I did! I thought it was ok! nd they are yelling at me because I didn't give credit to the owner and I don't even know who the owner is. I got them off google. So is using templates OK?
I think templates are perfectly fine. Contact a staff member about it,report those posts,and if those members are still bugging you tell them too back off or too stop it. :-/
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Closed