Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2008, 09:53 PM   #11
i'm extra specially
Gifted

mom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Technical/Glitch Trading Room Problems.. Please help!

i have had this happen so many times it did it to me after we had both confirmed and it was for a retired item the jelly lolipop tree
i've also had it say there was a problem and to og out and back in and most of the time the trade went through but sometimes it didn't.
some people are just really impatient or there's glitches where i think one person starts before the other becasue i've had people put up 6 items before i can even get one or 2 up let alone smile or frown. then they leave just as quickly. oh well.
it's frustrating but it's still fun.
it's probably just a server overload thing. sometimes there's more than 10 webkinz in the rooms or there's just too much going on.
i am kind of glad to know it's not just me becasue i was starting to think it was my computer being stupid. but not glad that other people are having the same problems.

i wish i could help you but i'm not sure anyone can.
mom2ba is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2008, 10:00 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

michael08 will become famous soon enough

Further to my post, I forgot to mention that there are no descriptions for the other traders items. Just my offerings. Seems like alot of people have experienced the same concerns. Makes me feel a bit better. I just finished taking my computer for repairs -cost $130.00 to check the vista home premium program-thought maybe it was our computer- this is getting expensive buying all the great webkins, registering and loosing their unique gifts. The last of my concerns if that I have registered almost 100 pets and now every they are declaring pet of month after I've registered and now am buying duplicates to get the POM loot bags. Wish they would declare what pet will be POM quicker.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:05 PM   #13
Ein

Ein is on a distinguished road

Well, it's good to know that everyone else is having the same problems, and if anyone does have any other suggestions, please post, and thank you to everyone who did answer!
Old 07-08-2008, 11:11 PM   #14
jewelanne

Jewela is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by michael08
I am pleased to read all these concerns as I am also experiencing the same problems/ However, I have been frozen and had to useALT - CTRL - Delete at least 7 times today. On July 4th I lost a sandwich table which never came back into my dock and today I lost an Egypscian Pedestal which didn't come back. I tried to cancel the trade - a message came up saying I had 3000 sec to confirm then the site froze - waited over 2 minutes and had to use the ALT CTRL delte to log back in. I have emailed Webkinz twice now- they admit there is a glitch but I think they should shut it down til they get it working properly- For me I have at least two items either gone to the other trader or they are suspended in space. Anyone else had this problem. Thanks.
I have to use the ctrl alt delete too and then end task. Not only am I frozen on WW but I can't even shrink my page, logout, etc. The only thing I can do to "unstick" is doing it this way. I'm sorry for your losses. I haven't had that happen yet.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:34 PM   #15
lakeviewlatina
Gift Trainee
lakeviewlatina is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh yeah! This happens to me ALL THE TIME!! I haven't lost anything this way yet, the trades just never go through. I have only had this problem recently, maybe the last 2 weeks or so. The thing that REALLY bugs me is that I can't say anything to the other person. I think my choices for the conversation are more limited than others. I see them saying way more things than I have to choose from. Why is that?
Old 07-08-2008, 11:48 PM   #16
oo hoo! I'm a

Peacharookinz is on a distinguished road

All of this has been happening to me too!
Hopefully they will take care of all the Trading Room problems soon. I miss the Trading Room! (Even though I've only been in it for around a week )
Peacharookinz is offline Female
Closed