Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2011, 10:34 AM   #61
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

Default Re: Tech Support Thread for WIreless Receptors

Happy apprils fool,

In Mexico we call it

El dia de los Inicentes
the day of the inocents... but owrs is the 28 of december

has to do with reliion, is the day that the herodes kink send to kill all the babys below 21 years when jesus crhirst had born
MarianHM is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2011, 10:35 AM   #62
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

I was wondering what you were going to come up with this year. I'm getting so I look forward to your annual joke/trick.
joshgrobanfan is offline Female
Old 04-01-2011, 10:42 AM   #63
Miley .x
Webkinz :)

goldiegirl27 is a jewel in the roughgoldiegirl27 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by goldiegirl27
lol I feel like the dumbest person ever I was actually trying to talk to my friend rofl xD I feel such an *****!!! xD I thought it might have been some sort of trick though coz I was thinking, that can't work you'd need like a speaker or soemthing right? lol xD But I'm so ashamed to say I actually tried it lol xD
Btw this is my first April Fools here xD Last year I musn't have come on here on April Fools Day but next eyar I got my eye's on you's! xD And when you come on CPI Justin I am so gonna kill you for making me believe this!!! xD
goldiegirl27 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2011, 10:43 AM   #64
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

At first I thought the maple moose was the April fools joke then I scrolled down and saw this and started laughing, I'm still snickering while I type this, Thanks Justin, for all you do and WI.

Last edited by robertcleveland; 04-01-2011 at 10:58 AM.. Reason: typo
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 04-01-2011, 10:51 AM   #65
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

LOL! This was actually a pretty obvious one....I liked it when last year you were banned
Old 04-01-2011, 10:54 AM   #66

auntlou is on a distinguished road

Nice!

Though I loved last year when Justin was "banned"... that one did get me!
Old 04-01-2011, 10:56 AM   #67
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

Very good April Fools' Day joke!!! Thanks for always putting a smile on my face especially on April Fools' Day!! I've always been a big supporter of good and funny April Fools, Day pranks and yours are always tops!!!

I hope everyone has a fantastic April Fools' Day!!

Click the image to open in full size.
SarahN is offline Female
Old 04-01-2011, 10:59 AM   #68
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

Haha I knew it! Good one! I wish it was true though!
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 04-01-2011, 11:00 AM   #69
Leopardbreeze of CC

Crazy4Jesus is just really niceCrazy4Jesus is just really nice

Wasn't fooled at all LOL. But I had a good laugh when I pictured people sitting at their computer, screaming at it! Nice one!
Crazy4Jesus is offline Female
Old 04-01-2011, 11:01 AM   #70
D.E.F.Y. Gravity <
Gifted

kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!

What this was a joke should have knew it when I couldn't see the pixel around where you said. You got me. Though that would be cool!!! Maybe you could try and make this April fools a reality!
kiki6500 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alley&kate&ali, april fools?, can u hear me now?, catspaws was around, jazzy here!, soa, this one was good