Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2008, 03:43 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

pinkpiggie42 has a spectacular aura aboutpinkpiggie42 has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: taking pictures... please click!

ok i know how to take pictures but my mom put this internet safty thing on the puter and it blocks tinypic.com is there another website i can use?

Last edited by pinkpiggie42; 08-19-2008 at 10:00 AM..
pinkpiggie42 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2008, 03:54 PM   #2
Lil Kinz
imahippo15 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: taking pictures... please click!

i use photobucket...here are some of my pics
Click the image to open in full size.
those arent them all i have some new ones of my new samyod and fantail goldfish, but its a good place to upload pics.:koala::samoyed:
imahippo15 is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 04:01 PM   #3
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

I use www.imageshack.us

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Bonsai is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 08:53 AM   #4

pinkpiggie42 has a spectacular aura aboutpinkpiggie42 has a spectacular aura about

---------- pinkpiggie42 added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

it wont work!

Last edited by pinkpiggie42; 08-19-2008 at 08:53 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
pinkpiggie42 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 09:12 AM   #5

webkinz008 is an unknown quantity at this point

isnt there that one called flickr, maybe that might work?
Sorry If i Didnt Help You And Hope You Find SomeThing That Works
Emma x
webkinz008 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 09:13 AM   #6
Nick Jonas is my
MrsNickJonas[♥] is on a distinguished road

i use photobucket nd then i just have ppl click on the link nd they can see my pictures =)
MrsNickJonas[♥] is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 09:30 AM   #7
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

I use paint. Push "Print Screen" on your keyboard. Then go to paint, right click and then paste, and that should work. Just save it. Now to post a picture: Go to the thread you want the picture on and push "Go advanced" down by where you post. Then scroll down to "Manage Attactments" then browse for your picture then hit upload when you have the picture. The scroll down and hit reply or whatever it is. Tell if this helps!! If you have anymore questions, just ask me!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgHere.JPG (34.6 KB, 2 views)
pounder is offline Male
Old 08-19-2008, 09:33 AM   #8
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

If you do a google search form "Image Hosting" you will come up with tons of them. Please be very careful though, as some of these sites might have some hidden nasties in them. So, make sure you have antivirus/antispyware programs installed.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 09:34 AM   #9
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

www.servimg.com
Andykinz is offline Male
Closed