| 07-12-2008, 05:10 PM || #3 |
Join Date: Mar 2008
| | Re: taking pics???
Alrighty I am trying to become and expertise on this so here I go:
1) Go to say Webkinz and find something to take a pic of. On the keyboard hold down Prt Scr (on the same key as sysrq)
2) Alright you have now copied a picture. Go to paint, or a different workshop similar. Go to the task bar under the blue bar, and click EDIT. Then a box falls down and click PASTE.
3) Now your picture is huge and everywhere. Under EDIT, there is a dotted line box. Click that and drag it over the item you want. Then right click it and a box appears. Click CUT IMAGE or something like that.
4) Now that selected item you want has disappeared. Now, on the task bar click IMAGE. A box will fall and click the one that says CLEAR IMAGE. Now the parts you dont want are gone!
5) Now go to EDIT and PASTE the image you cut out or what you wanted. Now it will appear. To resize it and make the white part disappear, go to the edge and click. On the lower right corner a mini blue box appears. Drag that to "border" your image.
6) Now there should be brown around every part of your pic. 'X' out and save it to either .gif, .bmp, or .jpeg to get a higher chance of it uploading onto WI or any other website. Now go to tinypic.com or imageshack.us (more appropriate) to upload your image.
(Try to follow directions)
7) When it is done uploading, a bunch of jibberish codes are in boxes. If you are on tinypic, copy the one for Message Boards and Forums. On imageshack do Hotlink for Forums (1) or Hotlink for Forums (2). Only COPY all the jibberish, not paste!
On WI, when you are creating a thread or reply, under the smiley link beside the font color bar, there is a pic of the earth. Click that. Delete the http:/ thing and PASTE the jibberish into the bar thing. Now, click okay.
YOU JUST UPLOADED A PICTURE!
Okay, preview or post your thread/reply and see how the pic turned out!
| || |