Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2011, 04:51 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Brianna<3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Tags

Well at the bottom...........there are tags with sayings on them. How do I make one/ what do I do ??
Brianna<3 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2011, 05:07 PM   #2
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

Default Re: Tags

If you want to make a tag, go down to the bottom of the thread where it says tags and click edit tags.
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 03-10-2011, 05:46 PM   #3
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

Welcome to WI, Brianna<3! It's so great to have you. This thread contains all of the information you need, along with a few other tips:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f165/tags-684032/

Old 03-10-2011, 05:52 PM   #4

Priceless has disabled reputation

Just go to Edit Tags on the bottom, write what you want and press enter or okay. c:
Priceless is offline Male
Old 03-10-2011, 07:41 PM   #5
♥Always♥

charis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clown

go down to the bottom where you make a quick reply, above that shoulf be a little blue box and it should say tags. to the right is a sign that says edit tags, click on it. type in your tags and if you wish to add multiple, use a comma to separate them then click okay. If it is another person's post: 2 tags maximum
Your thread: 5 tags maximum
Daily chat thread: 1 tag only
charis99 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2011, 12:29 AM   #6
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

Hello, Edit Tags and type what you want then save changes
karenpd is offline Female
Old 03-11-2011, 06:05 PM   #7
My peanut.
Banned
Shadowy will become famous soon enough

Take this thread for exaple, on the bottom above where you write your text there is an edit tags button, click it, then you can write up to 5 tags. Some threads have to many tags and you can't write any tags because it's too crowded.
Shadowy is offline Male
Old 03-11-2011, 07:06 PM   #8
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

On the far right hand side of the navy blue bar above the list of tags, it says "edit tags."
There is a space provided for you to type your tag, above that, you can delete any unwanted tags that you have posted. Make sure to press "save changes" when you are done.

I hope i helped
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 03-12-2011, 11:15 PM   #9
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

First, you click "Edit Tags."

You can make 2 if you are just visiting the thread, and 5 if you created the thread Seperate the tags by a comma, like this: my h.e.a.r.t will go on, jenn was here, etc.

Tags are a useful way to keep track of what threads you've visited Many people tag all the thread they've visited Hope this helped!
Closed

Tags
-pup5115, e x a m p l e, my h.e.a.r.t will go on