Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 05:55 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Default Unanswered: Tags

I checked out my art thread "Lots Other" and i noticed there was some tags. Some i didn't write. I edited the tags and they won't delete. I knew what i was typing in my tags. Maybe an Insider put tags without telling me. There's no posts!

But today, 3-10-11 (Thursday) i noticed something worse. More tags! I did not go on this thread at all. I discovered new tags, and one tag might of gave me clues--that one of our Insiders did it!!

I might have to do one thing, go to their profiles and ask.

Click the image to open in full size.

Here's my guesses for the "tag putters".

Here is another picture.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 03-10-2011 at 05:40 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 06:04 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Tags

If you look at the bottom of this page, you see it says edit tags. Anyone can edit the tag, and people will be able to see them. I'm not sure how to get rid of them though. I think an insider did put a tag, and didn't tell you. Best of luck to you
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 06:08 PM   #3

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Thanks cheesy1. That really helped.

Or maybe you cannot edit someone's tag.
Old 03-03-2011, 06:08 PM   #4
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

No problem. I tried editing the tags on one of my posts, and it won't let me. Sorry about the fact you can't get rid of them
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 06:18 PM   #5

It is ok, chessy1. Thanks again. Maybe yout'e right.
Old 03-10-2011, 05:39 PM   #6

But today, i noticed something worse. More tags! I did not go on this thread at all. I discovered new tags, and one tag might of gave me clues--that one of our Insiders did it!!

I might have to do one thing, go to their profiles and ask.

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 03-10-2011 at 05:39 PM..
Old 03-10-2011, 05:42 PM   #7
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

Tags are to show people were at your thread- I don't see what's wrong with them.

I don't think you can turn them off, either. It's nothing bad, so don't worry.
SunnyPup20 is offline Female
Old 03-10-2011, 05:43 PM   #8
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Cheesy1
If you look at the bottom of this page, you see it says edit tags. Anyone can edit the tag, and people will be able to see them. I'm not sure how to get rid of them though. I think an insider did put a tag, and didn't tell you. Best of luck to you
To add on to this, the thread owner may put up to 5 tags and another user may put up to 2 tags. You can only edit/remove your existing tags and any tags you see that are innapropriate you should flag (report the thread and say: "Innapropriate tag -- (tag here). Please remove, thank you".
Old 03-10-2011, 05:47 PM   #9

View Post Originally Posted by SunnyPup20
Tags are to show people were at your thread- I don't see what's wrong with them.

I don't think you can turn them off, either. It's nothing bad, so don't worry.
Oh, i know that. But i'm wondering who did it!! No comments, no anything, the view count is high and i see this unexpected tag. Either it's

1.HeP did this
2.Some Insiders did this without telling me OR . . .
3.Site error

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 03-10-2011 at 05:49 PM..
Old 03-10-2011, 05:49 PM   #10
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Centex Homes 1
Oh, i know that. But i'm wondering who did it!! Some sneaky Insiders
>>> <<Centex Homes
I don't think it really matters who put the tag, as long as it is useful for them to navigate back to the thread...
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, a tag!, enough!, i care ok?, i iz a fun tag!, mystery tag!, only centex homes can, taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag :), this is a tag. bwaha, watch, watching these tags, who cares about tags, your mom tagged this(: