Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 03:31 PM   #1
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Unanswered: Tables Questions

I have seen 2 tables in the trading rooms: Cool Pooch Pool Table and Games Under Glass Dining Table

I was wondering, can you play either of them?
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2009, 03:37 PM   #2
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Tables Questions

I have only seen the first, and never even heard of the second one. I would guess that you could play with the pool table, since you can play the one that is in the WShop, but I am not entirely sure. Wish I could help more!
cocoharry is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 04:02 PM   #3
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

yep, you can play with both, i'm almost positive. the second one is hard to find, i believe..not sure though.
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 04:23 PM   #4
:(
Gifted

speedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud of

As mcgymnast9 said, you can play on them. They are very rare to find, put your SUPER lucky if you found the Under Glass Dining Table. It is very hard to find, and a lot of trading webkinz on WW don't have them, or choose not to trade them.

Hope I Helped!
Laura
speedieblonde is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 04:53 PM   #5
dawns37
Webkinz :)

dawns4198 will become famous soon enough

Hi there i know for sure the pooch one you can play,I have the under glass one and I did not think you could play it I will have to go look

Hi again I do have it and you can not play on the under glass one just thought you might want to know.Have a super day!

Last edited by dawns4198; 04-13-2009 at 04:53 PM..
dawns4198 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 05:07 PM   #6
Gift Guru

mtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wonder

i am pretty sure u can play with the first one but not entirely sure on the second one but i think u can. It is vary rare!
mtlucas is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 05:07 PM   #7
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

You can play pool on the cool pooch pool table, but the games under glass dining table is just a pretty table - no game involved
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 07:18 PM   #8
Slytherin for this
Webkinz :)

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I think you can. Try it!
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 02:32 PM   #9
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Baby252
I think you can. Try it!
Well I don't want to trade one of my rare items for it if it doesn't do anything.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 03:15 PM   #10
Can't believe I'm a
Gift Guru

snugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

The cool pooch pool table is the rottweiler's psi and you can play it. The games under the glass is a dining table that is a Trading Card series 1 prize that is part of the gamers collection. That one you cannot play. On the WIGEV the pool table is worth 4000-6000KC and the dining table is worth 5000-8000KC. Hope this helps.
snugglebunny72 is offline Female
Closed