Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2012, 08:36 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

GrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Answered: T Shirt Feature Code

I ordered two of the custom T shirts before they retired them.....I was sent the shirts but I was never sent the codes!!!.....honestly I would never had ordered the shirts except that I wanted the codes...

I called Ganz and after being on hold for quite a while they said that they could see I was never sent the email with the code.....that it was a glitch and that it would not be possible to send them.....HUH?????.......how is that not possible???......I paid for the shirts.....they can see I was never sent the code.....in the end the customer service rep just hung up on me!!!......I called back the next day and was put on hold and then disconnected!!!....

Did anyone else have this happen with T shirts and If so how was it resolved???

Thanks!!!

GK~
Best Answer - Posted by HITR
That's just terrible, truly! If it were me, I'd continue to call, even throughout the same day...each time you call you're likely to get a different rep that answers the phone. Some reps are helpful, others aren't. If after a couple of days of calling, I'd ask to have a supervisor call me back. That's usually the best route to get some help from them when the reps you get aren't being helpful to you. If at that point they aren't helping you, you can state to them that you'll be contacting the better business bureau to report the incident. That will probably get a more positive response from them, and you may likely get the codes you're entitled to. It's such a hassel, but it may be your best bet. I hope it works out for you!

Blessings, hither
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2012, 08:44 AM   #2
BennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guide

Default Re: T Shirt Feature Code

Aw, I'm really sorry to hear that . I got a t-shirt for an early b-day gift, and I didn't have any trouble... so far. (I haven't entered the code in.) It was pretty rude of them to hang up on you!
Old 03-24-2012, 08:50 AM   #3
lol

warriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonder

The way ganz is heading right now is everyday they are getting more and more angry customers.. That was completely rude and u called for for them to hang up on you. Also I don't think this is a question you can answer because it involves calling ganz to get the code in which you have already done and they said they can't give it to you. Again I am very sorry, I would just try again to call them or email them. And maybe if they get annoyed they will just tell you some codes?
Old 03-24-2012, 09:59 AM   #4
onderfully blessed
Gift Guru

HITR knows the way
HITR knows the way

That's just terrible, truly! If it were me, I'd continue to call, even throughout the same day...each time you call you're likely to get a different rep that answers the phone. Some reps are helpful, others aren't. If after a couple of days of calling, I'd ask to have a supervisor call me back. That's usually the best route to get some help from them when the reps you get aren't being helpful to you. If at that point they aren't helping you, you can state to them that you'll be contacting the better business bureau to report the incident. That will probably get a more positive response from them, and you may likely get the codes you're entitled to. It's such a hassel, but it may be your best bet. I hope it works out for you!

Blessings, hither
Closed

Tags
lady wants a pickle