Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 06:16 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
melro is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: System Won't Recognize Pet of the Month

I have the pet of the month (a pug). But when I go to "today's activities" and click on a link that requires a pet of the month, it won't recognize it. Instead, I get a message that I must have the pet of the month!?

I sent a message to Ganz about this, and received a form email that I would get a response within 1 to 3 days. Nine days later and I have heard nothing.

Anyone else experience this?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2009, 06:18 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

destinyyyyyxo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: System Won't Recognize Pet of the Month

Are you sure yours is a pug and not lil'kinz pug? If it is a lil'kinz, it will not work.
destinyyyyyxo is offline Female
Old 11-09-2009, 06:53 PM   #3
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

No, but sending an email to Ganz is useless. You need to call them if the pet you have is a regular Webkinz pug and not the Lil Kinz. When you send an email you get just a standard response generated by the computer. I don't think anyone really reads those.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 11-09-2009, 07:54 PM   #4

WebbieHyper will become famous soon enough

O Nooooo! Really?! But I was thinking of getting a pugg!!!
WebbieHyper is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 06:02 PM   #5

Smile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonder

Are you still having this problem? If you are, you DEFINATLY should call GANZ about this. You are probably not alone! You can find out how to contact GANZ by clicking on the link in my siggy titled "GANZ CONTACT INFORMATION"
Smile is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 09:03 PM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by WebbieHyper
O Nooooo! Really?! But I was thinking of getting a pugg!!!
I have not heard of anyone else having this problem. I have pugs on all my accounts and am able to play the POM games.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:12 PM   #7
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

My daughter thought the same thing and here she has a lil kinz pug.
They have to be the full size pet to participate in POM activities.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2009, 12:23 AM   #8
marnabear

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
My daughter thought the same thing and here she has a lil kinz pug.
They have to be the full size pet to participate in POM activities.
They have to be the size the POM is and usually it's a Webkinz, but there have been POM's that are Lil Kinz. This month it must be the full size pug.
Closed