Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2009, 01:53 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Default Re: System-wide problem with stuck items

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Even my pets are affected!! They fell thru their beds!

Attachment 186094
That's funny! Thanks for sharing your pictures!
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2009, 02:18 AM   #12
here is my Ostrich?!
Gifted

Cheergal05 is a name known to allCheergal05 is a name known to allCheergal05 is a name known to all

I hope it gets fixed, I have a blue lava stuck under my gamers garden glass table in my treetop room that I noticed today. I didn't go in other rooms to see if anything was stuck or not. I tried the move the table, put it back leave room bit but it didn't work. It never fails if they do system maintenance and add stuff something always always messes up.
Old 08-07-2009, 09:33 AM   #13
crazychick7
Gifted

crazychick7 is a jewel in the roughcrazychick7 is a jewel in the rough

I have had this happen to me for the last couple days. It was fixing itself going in and out of the room. Today I have logged in and out several times and they just won't fix. I need my blender!
crazychick7 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2009, 09:39 AM   #14
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Oh, I hope they fix it and don't just put all the stuck items into our docks. I have SO MANY things that are stuck!!
Desty is offline Female
Old 08-07-2009, 10:33 AM   #15
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Did anyone's account get fixed during maintenance? Mine didn't....and now that my husband finally got the update....all of his stuff has fallen through, too.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 08-07-2009, 10:48 AM   #16
Thegibbster is on a distinguished road

When I am entering my room, the conversation bubble is distorted and I cannot go into any other rooms. The loading screen stays stuck when I try and I have to log off. It has been like this for 2 days and I cannot tend my garden. Is this happening to others and can I fix it?
Any advice would be great.
Old 08-07-2009, 06:00 PM   #17
danusia is on a distinguished road

The update last night didn't help my account with the stuck items. Guess that was too much to hope for. The items are still floating off the floor next to the table they belong on.

And ever since the upgrade I can't get into the farm either. Sorry everyone, but it's to the point where I can't stand upgrades. It makes for so many glitches that take way too long for them to fix for me. Upgrades should be enjoyed; upgrades should not be dreaded.

Their usual way of fixing stuck items is to remove them from the room and put them back in the dock. For some users that will make for hundreds and hundreds of items that have to go back into rooms. Now that's more than just a 'glitch'!
danusia is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 09:34 AM   #18
KnittinKitten
Gifted

Princess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to behold

I am still having the problem. I wish they would fix it. I can't use my blenders to cook with my garden fresh veggies!

I hope they don't put everything that is stuck in our docks. I already have too many items there. I don't know anything about programming, but I am hoping that when they fix whatever is causing the items to not sit on the counters, tables, or whatever it will automatically correct the placement.

Princess18 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 09:38 AM   #19
KnittinKitten
Gifted

Princess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to behold

Oh, wow! My webkinz walked out of the room and back in, and now my items are back where they belong. I know it is only temporary, but it's better than nothing!

Princess18 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 10:11 AM   #20
anna decorate?
Gifted

Symphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Princess18
Oh, wow! My webkinz walked out of the room and back in, and now my items are back where they belong. I know it is only temporary, but it's better than nothing!

I'm really glad that worked for you!
So far myself, my husband, and my son have yet to get our stuck items to pop back up. I hope they fix this soon my house is a wreck!
Symphonie is offline Female
Closed