Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   System Error.... (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/system-error-398020/)

grammoox509-26-2008 11:12 AM

System Error....

Finally got into the trading room today after the please wait thingy was happening...NOW, when both parties agree and a trade has been made....a window pops up that says..."A system error has occured. Please log off and come back on"...ok, so I logged off not once, not twice, but three times to find my traded item still in my dock........any solutions???:D:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

hookedonwebkinz09-26-2008 11:13 AM

Re: System Error....

That is strange. I have had that happen a few times and everytime the new items are in my dock when I log back in. What a bummer!

bratzsasha09-26-2008 11:15 AM

Sorry,no solutions...I ahve had that happen in 3 rooms and on 2 different colors..Well at least we are not losing our items!!!

busymom12209-26-2008 11:41 AM

having the same problem!!!!

PookieBear09-26-2008 11:44 AM

I had that problem once but I actually got the traded items.

Jayne09-26-2008 12:35 PM

I'm having the same problem...missed out on some pretty good deals, too.

dusmopz09-26-2008 01:23 PM

I just left the trading room nw due to the same problems. We would agree to a trade and I would freeze up. Couldn't trade a thing today. Wonder what's up.

Jayne09-26-2008 01:26 PM

I tried to write to tech suppot...it was sent back with this message:

This is an automatic response to let you know that Webkinz World has NOT received your information.

In order for us to properly address your issue, please go to www.webkinz.com and click on the 'Customer Service' link, located below the 'Log In' button.
Once you find your specific question, please fill out the corresponding form and send us your request.

Please Note: If you do not have a specific question you can fill out a form called, 'Our question does not appear above' located under the 'comments and suggestions' link on the Customer Service page.

naomiglasc09-26-2008 01:39 PM

Same thing happened to me! Actually it just happened 5 minutes ago. It stinks! Those were good items!

Ludwiggy09-26-2008 01:42 PM

I had this happen repeatedly today even though I have never had that happen before! It was so frustrating. everyone else was able to trade fine. Unless they tried trading with me. I am cursed now!? I tried logging off and back on, tried dif zones. Tried dif pets. I am glad I am not the only one but ugh how frustrating. Ended up just sending each other gifts in kinzpost. :P I gave up though.