Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2008, 05:59 PM   #1
steelilacs
Webkinz :)

lovelydragon01 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: A switch?...if possible?

Hi there, my friend was an american account on webkinz, and then just a little over a week ago moved to a different countrry with her family. She plays on webkinz to, but doesnt't have WI. She was asking me tonight if there was a way to switch her american account to asian account, and if possible..how? I told her I didn't know any ways, because I was american account...but I told her I would ask around on a WI. So here I am..asking. Is there any possible way for my friend,to change her account frrom american, to asian?

-Thanks.

Last edited by lovelydragon01; 07-16-2008 at 06:14 PM..
lovelydragon01 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2008, 06:02 PM   #2
ill you be my

PorcelainNinja is a jewel in the roughPorcelainNinja is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: A switch?...if possible?

I don't think so, but I just sent Ganz a comment about that a few days ago, because I have some friends who move from time zones to time zone but can't change their Webbies' time zones! It stinks but I really don't think there's a way. :-(
PorcelainNinja is offline Female
Old 07-16-2008, 06:10 PM   #3
Gift Guru

marthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Level 2 

I have a niece with this issue as well. Even if Ganz had to close your account for one full day or something to avoid duplication, you think they could do it!!!
marthaaa is offline Female
Old 07-16-2008, 06:12 PM   #4
I love Paramore&

webkinz_ has disabled reputation

I have no idea.
You might want to e-mail ganz at support@ganz.com and ask them.

Hope I helped!

P.S You can't tell names. Please remove it.
webkinz_ is offline Female
Old 07-16-2008, 06:13 PM   #5
steelilacs

Okay thanks, and oops sorry...i forgot. ???

But I will definately find out if its possible..although Im starting to think its not.
Old 07-16-2008, 06:15 PM   #6

kittylov123 will become famous soon enough

I don't really know a way either how to change the time zone of the account. But you can try e-mailing them like webkinz_ said
kittylov123 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2008, 06:17 PM   #7
guyguymon

I dont think so
Old 07-16-2008, 07:22 PM   #8
I'm finally a

narutodude875 is on a distinguished road

Only within the first 30days can you combine.
narutodude875 is offline Male
Old 07-16-2008, 07:52 PM   #9
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

a suggestion, when she gets a new webkinz to just open up a new account in her timezone, there are perks to extra accounts..more free gifts on holidays and you can double up on rares Thats why we have multiple accounts ourselves reflecting different time zones Good luck to your friend!
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 07-16-2008, 10:26 PM   #10
steelilacs

alright thanks..she actually was over here a bit ago..and looked and she said she doesnt know if she would like another account..because she might find it annoying..but at the same time..she would love one anyways..so i dont know ill email ganz about it..and if not then i guess she'll make new account

thanks for all the help guys.
Closed