Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2011, 01:57 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

busterboy is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Swirling Leaf Tiara did not appear in my dock?

After years of searching I finally found all of the magic mire charms! But the Swirling Leaf Tiara never should up in my dock. I've looked several times and I cannot find it Last week I finally finished the fairy falls and the other tiara IS in my dock. How can I get this resolved? Please help!! Has this happened to anyone else?
busterboy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2011, 02:05 AM   #2
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

busterboy,

I just entered my last Magic Mire charm code (5 minutes ago) and got the pop up that the Tiara had been added to my dock - but I logged out & in three times and it isn't there! This is SERIOUS ~ and a call to Ganz won't help, I don't think - because how do we prove we never got it!

View Post Originally Posted by busterboy
After years of searching I finally found all of the magic mire charms! But the Swirling Leaf Tiara never should up in my dock. I've looked several times and I cannot find it Last week I finally finished the fairy falls and the other tiara IS in my dock. How can I get this resolved? Please help!! Has this happened to anyone else?
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 07-24-2011, 02:08 AM   #3
Gift Guru

skatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Swirling Leaf Tiara did not appear in my dock?

View Post Originally Posted by busterboy
No worries, if you call Ganz they will be able to look into your account and see that it was never awarded and they can place it in your dock for you

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
busterboy,

I just entered my last Magic Mire charm code (5 minutes ago) and got the pop up that the Tiara had been added to my dock - but I logged out & in three times and it isn't there! This is SERIOUS ~ and a call to Ganz won't help, I don't think - because how do we prove we never got it!
You don't get the tiara by just entering the charm codes, you need to find all the virtual charms in the forest. The pop up you got was most likely a glitch. You will get the tiara once you find all the virtual charms
Old 07-24-2011, 01:16 PM   #4

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Oh no! That can't be good. But I see that it is happening to other people too.
The best thing to do it contact Ganz
HampsterGiggles is offline Female
Old 07-24-2011, 05:54 PM   #5
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

I am so sorry this is happening to you! I would call Ganz 1-866-932-5469 (Mon-Fri 9AM-6PM EST) You must be over the age of 18 to call . Useful link for future use http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/Contact_Ganz. Hope your problem gets resolved soon.

Last edited by pandapuddin; 07-24-2011 at 09:46 PM.. Reason: Adding link
Old 07-24-2011, 07:08 PM   #6

Priceless has disabled reputation

Like everyone said, Contact Ganz. The best way is to directly call them by Phone. --> Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Priceless is offline Male
Old 07-24-2011, 07:13 PM   #7
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

contact ganz over the phone and they will sort it out (:
they're super nice just tell them your swirling leaf tiara wasn't awarded and they will check the records ask for your account info and give it to you (:
Here's their info:
You must be at least 18 years old to contact Ganz by telephone.
Webkinz World Telephone

1-866-WEB-KINZ * 1-866-932-5469
Ganz eStore Telephone

Inside the USA & Canada: 1-888-818-8770 (9am to 6pm Eastern Time, Mon to Fri)
Outside the USA & Canada: 1-888-818-8768

congrats on your tiaras! Be ready to be hounded in the trading room! (:

Last edited by webkinzro; 07-24-2011 at 07:16 PM..
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 07-25-2011, 06:24 AM   #8

GrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I was entering trading card codes the other day and I kept getting a pop up saying I had been awarded the Charm Tiara....which was pretty cool since I was no way near getting it....I got the message at least 8 times but never got the tiara....so there is obviously a glitch since it said awarded me one!!!....I'm glad it never showed up since that would have really tested me.....keeping something I didn't deserve.....it will work out I am sure.....Ganz is good like that......(-:

Hope it goes well for you........

GK~

PS.....I ended up trading mine away because you can never wear it without being hounded to trade it.....I traded my shuts to for the same reason....just so you are prepared....)-:

Last edited by GrammaK99; 07-25-2011 at 06:30 AM..
Old 07-25-2011, 06:59 PM   #9

voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!

I'm so sorry this is happening, if it isn't a glitch! First, check fairy falls and see if it should have been awarded. If it should have been awarded, call ganz. Hope I helped!
voldemort is offline Female
Old 07-25-2011, 07:24 PM   #10
Lil Kinz

limegreenqueen2 is an unknown quantity at this point

The first thing i would do is contact ganz im sorry this happened
limegreenqueen2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
voldy was here!