Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2008, 01:56 PM   #1
pbeasley
Gift Guru

pbeasley will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Swimming Shorts?

I got a pair of swimming trunks or shorts with a little yellow fish on them. I can't find them in the W Shop and I looked on the KinzStyle thread and couldn't find it. Anyone know where it's from?
pbeasley is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2008, 01:58 PM   #2
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Swimming Shorts?

i think they are retired
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2008, 02:01 PM   #3
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Look on page 11 of the Clothing Section of the W-Shop. Are they the ones that are called "Swimming Trunks"? If you don't see the swimming trunks on page 11 of the clothing sections you may need to clear your cookies and temporary internet files on your browser window. Sometimes webkinz moves their files around and then you can't see things until you do this. I know this happened to some people with the Army Shirt and Pants.

Let us know if these are the ones you are talking about.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 05-31-2008, 02:01 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

monkeyluva13 is an unknown quantity at this point

i saw them in the summer last yr in the w shop but idk if they r still there now and maybe the only have them in the summer??
Old 05-31-2008, 02:02 PM   #5
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Yeah, snowcrystal is right, it's on the 11 page of the clothing section on the w-shop.
Old 05-31-2008, 02:28 PM   #6
pbeasley
Gift Guru

pbeasley will become famous soon enough

Thanks so much everyone. I will try clearing my data and see if I can find them!

---------- pbeasley added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

I found them. Though I did get scammed for them! Oh well. Not too bad. Thanks guys!

Last edited by pbeasley; 05-31-2008 at 02:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
pbeasley is offline Female
Closed