Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2008, 07:57 AM   #1
icked!
Gift Guru

mumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Default Unanswered: SWF Error-Can't log on to WW! Please Help!!!

I keep getting a strange error message whenever I try to log on to WW! I get a blank white screen, and the address bar reads www.webkinz.com/SWF/setLocale.swf?locale=us_en

My daughter and husband can both log onto WW from their computers. I've tried cleaning my cache, restarting the computer, and even going to the Ganz site and clicking their WW link...still same error. Does anyone have any info or suggestions?? Thanks!
mumsey321 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2008, 02:01 PM   #2
Pony326

Default Re: SWF Error-Can't log on to WW! Please Help!!!

This happened to me... It turned out there was a bug/cookie/whatever u call it on my computer and it was affecting the site! Try taking the computer to a computer store to see wat they can do. If the computer is old u may just need a new one!

Glad i could help!
pony326
Old 04-05-2008, 03:01 PM   #3
soxfan
Webkinz :)

soxfan is a jewel in the roughsoxfan is a jewel in the rough

they changed there web address the new address is
www.webkinz.com/us_en/
Old 04-05-2008, 03:26 PM   #4
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

there were several threads on this yesterday and the link was changed and some servers were getting that error. Ganz was made aware of it.....It isn't your computer........

---------- pblavelle added 2 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Pony326
This happened to me... It turned out there was a bug/cookie/whatever u call it on my computer and it was affecting the site! Try taking the computer to a computer store to see wat they can do. If the computer is old u may just need a new one!

Glad i could help!
pony326
Thanks for the info but BEFORE you all go rushing off to a computer store......check the thread.....it was fixed yesterday and not all people were effected. It may have had to do with a bug on your computer which then reset it properly but it has to do with them switching the site........
I can just see everyone in a panic running off to a computer store.......

Last edited by pblavelle; 04-05-2008 at 03:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-05-2008, 06:14 PM   #5
icked!
Gift Guru

mumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Thank you Soxfan and pblavelle!!! You were correct...when I enter the new web address into my browser, it took me right to the site! I can't believe that the link on the Ganz site itself wouldn't do that! In case anyone else has this problem, the address is as Soxfan said: www.webkinz.com/us_en. Thanks again!
mumsey321 is offline Female
Closed