Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2008, 09:45 PM   #1
Mommoes
Webkinz :)
mahgwet is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Swell - now Webkinz is crashing my browser

I've logged onto WW many times now, tried to go to Arte's, but the Curio Shop loads, and then...nothing. No message from Arte, nothing. When I try to move from my browser window, I'm stuck. When I try to close my browser, I get an error message saying it's not responding and would I like to terminate? This happens when I try to do one of the hourly activities, or when I try to go to my room.

I'm really irritated. Just wanted to see if anyone else here was having the same problem.

Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2008, 09:50 PM   #2
Whoo! I'm a

bobbysocks8 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Swell - now Webkinz is crashing my browser

That has happened to me before. It doesn't happen anymore though because my computer crashed from a virus. The virus is gone now.
Old 12-04-2008, 09:52 PM   #3
Mommoes
mahgwet is an unknown quantity at this point

A virus, eh? Well, I'll try my other computer. Thanks for the idea. Sure hope it isn't a virus, though!
Old 12-04-2008, 10:25 PM   #4
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

Same thing is happening to me. I have been trying to sell off some fruit and veggies and it lets me sell 9 pieces and then it freezes up. I have logged off and on at least 10 times and I am so frustrated. I wish they just kept the site closed.
catsinparadise is offline Female
Old 12-04-2008, 10:39 PM   #5

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

no, just do your own maintenance, clear all, log off internet, do virus & spy cleanups, then "clear all" from your hard drive then restart, after you restart sign into your home page, check mail, log on here, the go to webkinz log in screen do the language thing then log in & wait the 30 seconds hit f5 and the it should work great, but let each thing load before clicking on the next. This has worked for me lately, IT IS WW SERVER & ADOBE FLASH PLAYER.
Click the image to open in full size. J
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 12-04-2008, 10:57 PM   #6
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

That totally happens to me...I hope it gets fixed! Good luck in the future!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2008, 11:37 PM   #7
Alice <3

Mine to.. I have no idea whats happening! My computer is freaking every time I log on!
Old 12-05-2008, 10:03 AM   #8
Cattails5

cattails5 will become famous soon enough

Try updating your flash player. Clear all your internet files stuff and try again.
cattails5 is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 10:43 AM   #9
thecatsmeow034

Amandapandabear is an unknown quantity at this point

Webkinz is having a lot of bug issues and is trying to fix them but it seems to be taking quite a while. My browser has done that several times today and I am sure your computer havig the same problem. I hope they get it fixed soon. Hang in there!
Amandapandabear is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 11:00 AM   #10

bbstinger will become famous soon enough

I got into WW and was playing Bingo got to spin the first 2 then on the 3rd game it froze. Now I can't get in at all, get that funky window with the clock and NaN seconds, what with that???
Like someone once said, the site is down so WW can load more glitches! LOL

Hoping for a brighter today and a greater tomorrow! Happiness to ALL!!!
bbstinger is offline Female
Closed