Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2008, 10:32 AM   #11
i love
Webkinz :)

webkinzfreak011 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Suspicious Activity on account

This could very well be glitch. As we all know, webkinz is a very "glitchy" website. I would just contact Ganz and tell them your situation and they will help you to the best of their ability. I hope I could help. If you have any more questions, you can pm me.
webkinzfreak011 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2008, 10:46 AM   #12
GelertGal is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow. :O I tried to spin The Wheel of Wishes but it said I already spun it when I didn't
GelertGal is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 10:49 AM   #13
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

It has happend to me, no worries. It goes away. I was trying to put in my coins (4) and got it.
Old 12-21-2008, 10:58 AM   #14

DiamondsRock is on a distinguished road

Nope it's never happend to me, but hope it get's fixed!

-DiamondsRock
Old 12-21-2008, 11:00 AM   #15
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

OH MY...do you know what this means?? OOOO, they did this at EASTER when they put the WISH TOKENS in our BASKETS!! We may be getting ANOTHER WISH TOKEN for Christmas!!
Here is what RamsesII said in a Thread back in March, just before Easter about this.
Originally Posted by RamsesII
Basically this is not telling you that you are suspected of doing something wrong, but that something went wrong with your account and it was flagged to let Ganz know that it is happening. (Well, unless you have entered a wrong code too many times.)

Ganz (Webkinz) has a new program that monitors for certain activities now (not receiving your exclusives, tokens not activating, or anything else that has been going wrong lately) It may also have been put into place to help map the problems that are occuring so they can better fix the problems in the future. (Yay Ganz, WTG!)
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 11:11 AM   #16
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

I could not get my wheel of wishes to work either.. Then I tried later and it did work . But on my asian account it NEVER did work so I missed out on a toke for that . As for your message I have to agree with some of the others and just try to contact Ganz on monday and push zero till you get a human . Also Have someone over the age of 18 contact them with all of your information. Again it could be like cows4you said and just have it go away as a glitch . I hope it all works out for you. Yesterday I finally got one of my accounts to have 15 tokens . So I am just trying to figure out which exclusive that I want since I have all of them in my house .
Monalisa is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 11:22 AM   #17
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

It could be a glitch but I'd take precautions just in case someone ELSE was in your account doing things. Change your password ASAP and dig up all of your webkinz tags and put them all in a safe place. You might need them if you have to contact Ganz to straighten things out.
Old 12-21-2008, 02:47 PM   #18
ow I Love Being
Gifted

LinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all around

I think all is well, i'm not worried anymore. thanks to everyone for helping.
LinLin is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 04:26 PM   #19
katluvr23

katluvr23 has disabled reputation

i hope that glich clears up soon. i got kinzcash, so no gliches happened to me.
katluvr23 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 04:31 PM   #20
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

My daughter got the same message on her account.
She went in last night and clicked on the wheel. It worked (mine didn't),
and she got a token. When she put it in, she got this message on her acct -
I took a screen shot in case we had to contact Ganz -

Click the image to open in full size.

That made her nervous too!
She didn't do anything but spin the wheel and deposit her wish token!

I am hoping it is just a glitch that they will be disregarding.
(If not, I think they'll have a LOT of monitoring to do!)
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Closed