Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2008, 04:35 PM   #1
phonemeg
Webkinz :)

megerdoodle is on a distinguished road

Arrow Unanswered: Summers idea

Hi can u please think of some ideas to do with a friend like places to go, things to see or anything like that you will be a big hntelp. I will give u an point
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2008, 04:40 PM   #2
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Summers idea

go to the beach..um the zoo..
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2008, 04:44 PM   #3
MissEmmeGirl
Gifted
Emmegirl is a jewel in the roughEmmegirl is a jewel in the rough

I guess that depends on where you live. My kids today told me they wanted to go berry picking at a local farm, and also go to the zoo, pool, and museum. We also have some cool parks/nature areas.

Obviously your options will vary. Why not do a google search on your hometown name and "recreation" or "family activities" or something. That might get you further.
Emmegirl is offline Female
Old 06-09-2008, 04:47 PM   #4
Gift Guru

Lioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a hero
Lioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a hero

Going to the local library, museum, or park are always great things to do. Libraries often have free movies, craft activities and more during the summer months. Museums are fantastic as you can see many exciting things and parks are wonderful places to play and meet up with your friends. If you have a local bookstore they often have free activities as well and its a place to stay cool too! Since you have a computer you can type subjects into the search engine like "crafts" and get many ideas of things to make. And how about activities like swimming, bike riding and roller skating? These are good activities to get exercise and have fun at the same time. Try learn something new together like marital arts, cooking, or playing a video game.

And one little thing, please don't offer to give rep point for answers. If someone helps you then you can certainly say thank you with a rep point but not a good idea to offer it. Better to let people help you because they want to then to offer to pay them with points. Hope that makes sense.
Old 06-09-2008, 04:47 PM   #5
Vote David Cook
Gifted

EE500 has a spectacular aura about

The movies, pool, mall, zoo, out to lunch, sleepovers, beach, somewhere to get ice cream... that is really all I can think of right now. If you don't live near the beach then that might not work out though.
EE500 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2008, 04:47 PM   #6
phonemeg
Webkinz :)

megerdoodle is on a distinguished road

good idea thanks keep thinking tho
Old 06-09-2008, 04:53 PM   #7
I <3
Gift Trainee

DiamondGirl1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like to go to the pool, mall, water park, and movies with friends. The park is a good place to go with friends too.

-Nikki
Closed