Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2008, 08:50 PM   #1
jdb10887
Gift Guru

jdb10887 is a jewel in the roughjdb10887 is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: Summer Place Setting disappeared!!

I was moving my storage room and I had two summer place settings on a table. I clicked them, and then the table removed, not them. So I was left with two summer place settings on the floor. I couldn't click them or anything! Then, I moved a welcome balloon on top of one of them. And the place setting disappeared! But I can't find it in my dock or anywhere!

Is it totally gone?? I don't know what to do. I will leave the one that I have left "stuck" on the floor. What should I do? Please help...

Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2008, 08:53 PM   #2
Never To Old For
Webkinz :)

Collie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Default Re: Summer Place Setting disappeared!!

Did you log out and back in and it's still gone?

That's really weird.
Collie Lover is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 08:59 PM   #3
jdb10887
Gift Guru

jdb10887 is a jewel in the roughjdb10887 is a jewel in the rough

Yes I have logged out and logged back in multiple times and looked through my whole dock...And it's not in the room anymore either...
Old 07-12-2008, 09:00 PM   #4
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

That happened to me with a checkerboard... it went away after about a month
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 09:06 PM   #5
oo hoo! I'm a
Webkinz :)

Peacharookinz is on a distinguished road

I'm sorry about that! I hope you'll get it back somehow, once my sister sent me an Ancient lazier to me as a gift, but it never came. :/

Hope things will go welL!
Peacharookinz is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 09:07 PM   #6
bitsyluv. SHYAA, i'm
Gifted

bitsyluv will become famous soon enough

they will probbably come back!! dont worry!! if they dont then i would suggest you contact ganz about that!!
bitsyluv is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 09:08 PM   #7
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

Have you tried putting the table back in the room? It may be like the storage items when you remove them from a room the items inside stay there.

If that doesn't work.
Go to the webkinz.com page. Click customer service. Click something is stuck. Follow the directions. This happened to me with the Arte plush when it first came out. It disappeared in the room. I reported it as stuck and the next day after maintenance he was back in the room.
Good luck.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:11 PM   #8
Gifted

obsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to all

It's just a glitch. On the webkinz home page, there is a tab that says Customer Service. Click that. Contact ganz about a stuck item/pet
obsessive is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 09:11 PM   #9
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

kkaitlinn94 has a spectacular aura about

o that happened 2 me one time with a sandwich makr. it was like that 4 a longgg time but its back now
email ganz about it
kkaitlinn94 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 09:19 PM   #10
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by meems47
Have you tried putting the table back in the room? It may be like the storage items when you remove them from a room the items inside stay there.

If that doesn't work.
Go to the webkinz.com page. Click customer service. Click something is stuck. Follow the directions. This happened to me with the Arte plush when it first came out. It disappeared in the room. I reported it as stuck and the next day after maintenance he was back in the room.
Good luck.
As always Meems has awesome advice to follow. The other thing I should caution you about is to not move ANYTHING else in that room. Everything that you have in that room has an assigned numerical designation on a grid. If they have an idea of what you were doing, where it was located and what else was around it, they can get in there, get it out from under the floor boards and place it back in your dock. BUT if you put SOMETHING else in it's place, then that item becomes the designate instead. When this happens, leave the room and don't go back into it to MOVE anything until it has been dealt with. Be as accurate as you can! You know that a 1000KC room is a 10 X 10 grid, following that... map it out like a crossword puzzle and say, it was in the 4th square across and the 5th square down (for example). That will help them IMMENSELY.
Good luck.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed