Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Subscribed Thread Problem (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/subscribed-thread-problem-342213/)

Lady_Vacuum07-12-2008 09:33 AM

Subscribed Thread Problem

For quite a while now, I've been having an issue with subscribed threads. Lately, when I go to a thread and post (even repeatedly) it won't show up in my list of subscribed threads. Even if I start a thread, it won't show up in subscribed. It's getting very irritating to have to go to My Posts and find the threads I've posted in so I can check on what's happening there.

Is this happening to anyone else?
Does anyone know what I should do about this?

lulu07-12-2008 12:59 PM

Re: Subscribed Thread Problem

You should go to User Cp and go under Options. Change it to Subscribe to all threads.

I had this problem a while ago. But I fixed it by doing that.

* By the way, this belongs in the Help forum. I would think that you'd know this, seeing as you've been a member for a year.

tcscgirl1207-12-2008 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lulu (Post 8935889)
You should go to User Cp and go under Options. Change it to Subscribe to all threads.

* By the way, this belongs in the Help forum. I would think that you'd know this, seeing as you've been a member for a year.

That was quite rude. Maybe she only comes on WI for open mike. Not everybody goes all over the forum. For my first year all i did was surf open mike...nothing els. You dont really have the right to say that she would know that because she has been a member for a year.
Being that you've been a member for a year it seems you would know to be nicer.

Sorry for coming down so hard, but i'm tired of rude people on WI. When i firsted joined everybody was so kind and sweet and caring and ppl are turning into rude monsters(not that im calling anybody a monster) and i relize that what i just said was closer to the rude side than the nice side.

emw~disney~star07-12-2008 04:11 PM

What Lulu said...minus the last comment.

07-12-2008 05:17 PM

TCSGirl, well put. I've been here about a month, and for the most part, post a question I need an answer to and then leave. I don't know all the lingo, rules, etc. It's not my life here, it's an outlet for an answer. I don't think there's anything rude about gently letting LuLu know her comment was uncalled for, and a gentle reminder to her that kindness begets kindness.

jms07-12-2008 08:21 PM

If you don't want to chose the option to subscribe to all threads, and you just want to select certain ones, when you are reading a thread, you can click on "thread options" and then choose "subscribe to thie thread." That will put it in your subscriptions.

Lady_Vacuum07-13-2008 11:29 AM

Quote:

I thought about that, but then I thought that posting it over there would be posting it with Webkinz-related help questions.

Thanks for the assistance, I'll try it!

---------- Lady_Vacuum added 2 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

I think that it's working now, thanks!

1m1e1g107-13-2008 01:36 PM

I 'm having the same problem accept i don't even know how to get to the "create new polls section" I forgot how to

oon2307-13-2008 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jms (Post 8946648)
If you don't want to chose the option to subscribe to all threads, and you just want to select certain ones, when you are reading a thread, you can click on "thread options" and then choose "subscribe to thie thread." That will put it in your subscriptions.

Spoiler: show
What he/she said.

-Lilypad07-13-2008 04:32 PM

Quote:

I just want to mention that we had a few forums merged. Maybe she did not know, because the merges got a little confusing. I was so disoriented for a while when these changes happened. No need to judge others.