Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Submit button not working! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/submit-button-not-working-714618/)

wild_card09-15-2011 10:32 AM

parent's club

So the parent club is up on the Webkinz Newz site, and I am just wondering if anyone has managed to sign up for an account. A friend of mine tried to sign up, but the submit button is all grayed out.

Nereid09-15-2011 12:10 PM

Re: parent's club

I just tried and the 'submit' button is inactive for me as well. I tried on both Firefox and IE. I thought at first maybe your friend wasn't checking the box at the end of the user agreement, but that's not it. Looks like there are (surprise!) more bugs to work out...
::)

dancerchick91409-15-2011 12:34 PM

I tried to create an account, and I had the same problem. I then tried conecting it with an online account that I have (ex: twitter, facebook, etc.) and that worked for me.

China09-15-2011 12:40 PM

I will have to go back on to the site and I didn't even sign a place to sign up for an account. I did do some of the surveys and of the quiz they ahd and they only asked to have the Webkinz user name and password the same as WKN.

Hope to sign up you don't have to be on twitter or facebook as lots of adults are not on them.:'(

cbjhockey09-15-2011 12:41 PM

I signed up with no problems at all. Received my validation email and everything.

What browser are you using?

FIA09-15-2011 12:48 PM

You need to look at the terms, scroll all of the way down to the bottom, and check the box saying that you agree to the terms. Once you do that, the "submit" button will work.

Angel Daisy09-15-2011 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FIA (Post 24770135)
You need to look at the terms, scroll all of the way down to the bottom, and check the box saying that you agree to the terms. Once you do that, the "submit" button will work.

That didn't work for me...however...I'll try another browser, then I'll clear my cache, then I'll restart. LOL!

Taku209-15-2011 12:54 PM

and how do you sign up?

wild_card09-15-2011 03:09 PM

Thanks everyone for all the responses! In response to the questions:
we are using Firefox and have checked the little box off at the end of the terms and agreement section.

Also, we tried to do a quiz, but there is no security code showing up on the page? Seems like there are a few bugs.

cheekyluver09-15-2011 03:17 PM

Make sure you click the agree to all terms button.
Then it should work for you! ;)
If it doesn't clear your cache.
Still Doesn't work then just wait for call Ganz.
Webkinz phone number is 1-800-web-kinz. ;)