Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2008, 12:11 PM   #1
wizus
Webkinz :)

Sugarbooger is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Style class with no models :(

I have a pet in level 4 Style Class but no models showed up
If I try to leave it says I would fail the class. I didn't want to leave but nothing was happening. My login finally timed out and I let it log out because I was stuck there. After loggin back in I can't try to complete the class today and the report card looks like this:

Click the image to open in full size.

Is the style class in red because I failed the class? AND most importantly, what am i to do if/when this happens again?

Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2008, 12:13 PM   #2
gostop5
Gift Guru

gostop5 is just really nicegostop5 is just really nice

Default Re: Style class with no models :(

yes it shows red because they think you failed i had something similar happen to me before can't remember which class it was for sadly you have a fail on your chart and it takes your $ and you're just out of luck. support won't do anything about it.
gostop5 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2008, 02:29 PM   #3
Rocks out loud!

Fluffyhoney123 will become famous soon enough

yep, it's red because you failed. the same thing happened to me and i hate it! academy glitches are so annoying! if that happens again... i suppose just do the same thing. sorry, but i have little advice to give on this!
Old 04-28-2008, 03:07 PM   #4

hoppermania is an unknown quantity at this point

Probably a glitch.If it happen next time you shouldn't do it for a while until you have a solution.Sorry I don't have more information.
Old 04-28-2008, 03:12 PM   #5
wizus

Sugarbooger is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the replies. With no models Level 4 is going to be harder than I thought it would be...lol
Old 04-28-2008, 03:15 PM   #6
Gift Trainee

Hiro will become famous soon enough

The same thing happened to me 3 three times, and it was the style class,,,the curtain never opened....i lost my kinzcash and I didnt get to try it again,,,,there are other threads about this exact same problem so dont feel to bad, your not the first one whos had this problem and unfortunetly probably wont be the last......ive stopped going to the kinz classes, between the glitches and myself not being able to get into the tournament arena, Im barely making any kinzcash! lets all hope ganz fixes these glitches soon...
Hiro is offline Female
Old 04-30-2008, 11:45 AM   #7

doggykitty2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi - don't worry, the same thing has been happening to us (we have 2 accounts). While still at level 1 for style, the class starts but then no models come out of the curtains! We wait and wait but nothing happens and when you try to "x" out, it says you fail the class !! !!

My daughter ended up "x"ing out after waiting forEVER - so her pet failed the class & her kc was gone. twice in a 2 day period - UGH!!!!

I hope they fix this glitch. My daughter gets very stressed when her little webkinz fails a class - she takes it so personally.

Good Luck!

P.S. we're also having trouble like this with the jobs. a couple of times, no boxes came down the conveyer belt in Kinzpost Sorter, so the time runs out & you fail the job. And also, it's happened with the NewzDelivery job - on the first newspaper throw (of course to a green door) it gave us a "strike" and then immediately showed 3 "strikes" and a failure!! after 1 throw - UGH!!! These glitches have happened more than once
Old 04-30-2008, 12:09 PM   #8
gylphling
Gifted

Gylphling is just really niceGylphling is just really nice

My neice and I have had this problem quite a few times as well. I don't have a solution for fixing it once it has started and is not working correctly but I have a suggestion to avoid the problem. Whenever I want to do this class, I always take the "try out" class first to let everything load up and/or make sure the class is working right at that time before I pay for the class and take it for real. Since doing this I haven't had the problem. I hope this helps!
Gylphling is offline Female
Old 04-30-2008, 12:18 PM   #9

ganzlover is an unknown quantity at this point

the EXACT thing happend to me so i waited a week or so to do that class and caught up on my other classes. Hope I Helped!
Old 04-30-2008, 12:27 PM   #10
Gifted
PostalJane is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, I would take some other classes while hopefully the problem is resolved. Have fun and good luck!
Closed